X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonnyz
    • Dec 2007

N803's used mint condition>>

$2900!

I have been thinking of going to 805s from CDM 9nt's. Today I came across a pair of mint n803 at a used audio store. I gave them a listen and they are sweet sweet sweet but kind of kills the no towers idea of going with the 805!

What to do?
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

That sure seems like a good price.
    B&W

Comment

• RobP
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

buy em, you only live once, you wont regret it :T
      Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• 1golfnut
        • Nov 2007

I went through the same exercise a while ago! I compared 805/804/803 the outcome was undeniable that the 803 has a fantastic separation that blends sweetly to the middle of the listening circle. Has all the right elements for most musical sounds. Only thing is B&W 803 need is more power to drive efficiently to obtain the best out of them. The difference from a Dennon/Marantz/Blah Blah Blah to that of a Classe or in my case a PliniusSA250 opened up an amazing sense of sound. Some have gone down the Tube way only you can decide. If you have plenty in your Budget for good mid to hi end equipment then go for it. You wont be disappointed! After 2 years with mine, I'm not.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"