X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jnagae
    • Jul 2007

B&W Speaker setup with STR V939X setup help

Hi all,

I am a newbie to the forum and audio setup.
    My setup is
    Speakers: DM 601 S2 speakers x 4 (front and back)
    Center Speaker : CC6S2
    Subwoofer: Yamaha YST SW160
    AV Amp: Sony STR-V939 (a japanese market only amp but comparable to Sony STR-DB940. Rated power output is 150 watts per channel X 5 at 6 ohms)

I use mainly for home theater but for music as well. But not sure how to setup the crossover freq. The amp allows me to change the individual mhz for bass,treble and mid for fronts,centre and rears......what should each be set to??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Found this info here if it helps.. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-B3xYz4E...o&i=156STDB940

Equalizer:Three band equalizer (Low, Mid and High frequencies) with the following adjustments:

* Front speaker bass adjustment: Level can be adjusted +/-10dB in 1 dB steps. Frequency can be adjusted from 100Hz to 1kHz in 21 steps
    * Front speaker midrange adjustment: Level can be adjusted +/-10dB in 1 dB steps. Frequency can be adjusted from 500 Hz to 5kHz in 21 steps
    * Front speaker treble adjustment: Level can be adjusted +/-10dB in 1 dB steps. Frequency can be adjusted from 1 kHz to 10kHz in 21 steps
    * Center speakers: Same bass, midrange, and treble adjustments as noted above for front speakers
    * Surround speakers: Same bass, midrange, and treble adjustments as noted above for front speakers
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"