X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIF
    • Jul 2007

Crown CTs600???

Hi just purchased a pair of B&W CDM 9NT's and a rotel RC1080, was planning on trying to get a rotel rb1070 or 1080 but came across this Crown CTs600 amp for a good price at a local shop. Is anyone familiar with this model? It has lots of power 300wpc, but can't seem to find too much info about the amp? Anyone know it? THanks.
  • Glenee
    • Aug 2006

BIF, I don't know about that Crown Amp, have not run it or heard it. I have had experience with the DC300-A Series a long time ago. I have had in my system Crown 402d's, 602d's in the last year the best of those two is the 602d. I had in my system the K Series both the K1's and K2's. I just recently replaced the K2's with McIntosh 501's. I am still waiting for the 501's to break in before selling the K2's. Up until the MAC's the Crown K series was the best all around Amp I have had in my system. No Fans for noise and did just what it was suppose to do. The Bass control was never and still isn't matched by anything I have tried. A suggestion might be to rent one for a try.
    Glenee

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"