X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sokre321
    • Feb 2007

reciver for b&w dm602 s3 speakers

I am buying b&w speakers dm602 s3 but I don t know which reciver should I buy I was thinking about yamaha rx v659, rx n600 or rx v757b.Is that good combination or i should buy some other in that price.I want to connect it to my Pc.Please answer, thanks.
  • P1et
    • Jan 2006

I personally am running my D602 S3s off a Denon AVR-1905 and have been very pleased with it!

Comment

• marano
      • May 2006

I'm using a Rotel RSX-1057 with my DM602 S3's and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Comment

• Ted
        • May 2006

What price range would you like to stay within? That may help people give you suggestions that are not out of your range.
        Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:

Comment

• mannoiaj
          • Feb 2007

are you just going to be running the 2 speakers or a 5.1, etc home theater setup?

Comment

• sokre321
            • Feb 2007

I would spend about 400-600$ not more.and for now i would connect just 2 speakers but in a time i would buy 3 more for a 5.1 surround.All those reciver that i mentioned are about 500$.

Comment

• marano
              • May 2006

You might be able to find a used Rotel RSX-1055 for about that

Comment

• Ted
                • May 2006

I'm becoming partial to Rotel, so as Marano said, if you could find a used RSX-1055, that would be good. I have a Yamaha, but if I was buying new and had to do it all over again, I'd go with Denon. Really, you just need to listen for yourself and see what sounds good to you.
                Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:

Comment

• kenkkk
                  • Sep 2006

I picked the ONKYO txsr603 over the yamaha 659 and i am satisfied and happy with it... but the 703's are better though.... rotel i think is the best !!

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"