X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parsonsk
    • Nov 2004

B&W In Wall speakers

I'm in the process of designing my basement for home theater and would like to know if anyone has B&W in wall speakers?
    If you do, what model do you have and
    what other brands did you listen to before you picked B&W???

Thanks
  • UCLAman
    • Oct 2005

In Walls

I used to have Polk audio speakers as in walls for my surrounds. They sounded great - again purely for surround sound. Then I went with the Signature 7NT in walls. Again these are used as surrounds only. However, when I play DVD-Audio - man do they sound sweet. I got them to match my N803s and my center. NOw I can crank up the system - no distortion - pure sweet sounds.

Comment

• dyazdani
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Oct 2005

I heard some CCM 80s (in ceiling) today at a hifi shop. They sounded very good, they were utilized in sort of a whole-house situation (or whole-store in this case). I'm looking at the LCR7s for my parent's new living room theater. They didn't have any there, but if they're anything like the CCM 80s, they should be great. Price is right too...

They have some fairly expensive ones as well, just depends on how much you want to drop.
      Danish

Comment

• dmensi
        • Aug 2006

Paradigms SA35

I have a pair of Paradigm in walls SA35's and they sound great with HT setup, don't use them much for music listening as I use 2 channel for that.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"