X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dhoff01
    • Oct 2006

Please help: subwoofer dilemma

I currently have 2 systems: an HT system in my 20x10 den (7nts front/SNTs surround/675 ASW sub/Anthem AVM30 Prepro/Sherbourn 1500A amp) and a stereo system in my 10x10 office (1nts/Mcintosh 4300v receiver). Lately I find myself listening to music in the office only, and saving my HT system for movies/TV only. I initially purchased the 675 sub because I thought it was superior for music listening, but at that time my HT system was the only one in the house.

My thought is this: moving the 675 sub into the office and pairing it with the 1nts (instead of upgrading to 805s), and buying a new sub for my HT system. Would you recommend this route, and if yes, what sub would you recommend for my HT room (giving consideration to the room's dimensions).

Any advice would be much appreciated...
    Anthem AVM30, Sherbourn 5/1500A, B&W CDM 7NT/CNT/SNT, B&W ASW CDM (HT); McIntosh 4300V, B&W 1NT, ASW 675 (Stereo)
  • Ralph
    • Sep 2006

I know it isn't a BMW sub, but I have had great luck with M&K subs with my B&W system. Hope this helps.

Comment

• chinets
      • Jun 2005

B&W ASW- 855 !!!!!!!!!!!! My one and ONLY choice!!! Smooth GUT feeling!!! That LOW, tight, In the gut bliss!!! You will NOT be disappointed IMHO !!!

Comment

• Nov 2005

HI chinets,
        I found a thread where you asked a question of me and I never saw it. Here is my reply (a little late!).

Take Care, Sparky

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"