X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sarsi
    • Nov 2004

B&W 703 and VDH D352 Cables

I would really appreciate whether if there anyone can share their experience on using VDH D352 or CS122 for biwiring (i.e. double run) on B&W703.

I wonder would it sound nice, my thought was that since the cable is known to be warm may be it actually can be a good match for B&W metal tweeter that are on the brighter side.

I am currently using Rotel RMB1095 amp, or I could used my A3.2 integrated amp to drive the front speakers.

Thanks for any kind opinion
  • dinyaar
    • Aug 2006

b&W 703

Hi i am using the 704 s and the 603 s with the rotel RB 1080 and all interconnects and speaker cables are vdh. I use the CS 122 and i think its great for my set up. Hope this helps.

Comment

• sarsi
      • Nov 2004

hey, thanks so much.

Comment

• jim777
        • Mar 2005

I have the D-352 (no biwire) and it's a great match for the 703's. I don't think biwire is worth it with such a huge cable.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"