X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stewfoo
    • Jul 2005

WM6 outdoor speakers

Let me just say that I am absolutely amazed at how great the WM6 outdoor speaker sounds. I am using a Rotel 1077 amp to power it, which may be overkill. But, these speakers play incredible loud with great bass response and absolutely precise highs.
    I would recommend these to anyone that is looking for great outdoor speakers.
    Stew
    Stew
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

I agree

stefwoo,

I agree. I have the WM6's as well. They are powered by a Rotel 1066. They are clean, detailed and have good bass. They are by far the best outdoor speakers I've heard/owned. They're more expensive than most outdoor speakers, but the performance is outstanding.

I also have a 1077. I'll have to hook them up just for fun.

Enjoy listening.

Comment

• wca156
      • Jun 2005

I agree! I bought them when I go my 803S and I hadn't heard them before. I bought them on a recommendation and I added them to complete my zone 2. They surpassed my expectations by a mile. :T
      Bill

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"