X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woo Wooooo
    • May 2004

Outdoor B&W Speakers

Does anyone have the B&W outdoor speakers? Which model and what do you like or dislike about them?
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Wm6

I put a pair of WM6's in my patio this spring. They have very nice bass for outdoor speakers. The high end is clean and detailed (the Nautilus tweeter helps here).

We had a party recently and one couple (including wife) liked the sound enough that they started talking about putting outdoor speakers at their place.

I've been very happy with them and my wife listens to them quite a bit. I have no real complaints on performance. They do cost more than typical outdoor speakers, but they perform well. They are powered well (Zone 2 Rotel pre-amp and Rotel amp).

Hope this helps. :T

Comment

• wca156
      • Jun 2005

I too installed a pair of outdoor speakers to my patio area. I added the WM 4's and was amazed just how good they sounded. My Zone 2 is powered by the B&K AVR 507 S2. I love them.

As with htsteve, my neighbor has decided to install outdoor speakers after listening to mine.
      Bill

Comment

• grit
        • Jan 2005

How do you wire outdoor (or indoor in-ceiling) speakers when you have several? For example, if you want to put 3 left and 3 right channel speakers down a long hallway (hypothetical example). Just wondering if you can safely wire that up and get a 2-ch amp to properly power it.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"