X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mtlrx
    • May 2006

802d - biamp w/Bryston or get Classe

I am considering on getting a Bryston 4BSST and 6BSST for 802D but the cost will be around that of a Classe 5200. Any opinions?

I have the HTM2D with the 805's which are currently being run by Bryston 9b.
  • alpina
    • Nov 2005

personally, we love the sounds and looks of the byrston - thats why we bought them

julie
    My setup so far: Pioneer PDP-506HD, Sony DST-HD500, Bryston SP2, Bryston 6B SST, Bryston 4B SST, Pioneer DV-989AViS, CD Player TBC, Belkin PF60, B&W 804s, HTM3S, B&W 705s, B&W ASW750, Logitech Harmony 880

Comment

• caleb
      • Aug 2004

I have a set of two 7B SST running my front 802s - in my opinion - the best combination I have heard.
      Last edited by caleb; 02 June 2006, 10:44 Friday.

Comment

• sikoniko
        Super Senior Member
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by caleb
        I have a set of two 9B SST running my front 802s - in my opinion - the best combination I have heard.
        how are you doing that caleb? 9b is 3-5 channels, so even if you bi-wire, you'd still have a channel left. not criticizing, just curious. im ordering a 9b in july for my surround speakers.
        I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...

Comment

• caleb
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sikoniko
          how are you doing that caleb? 9b is 3-5 channels, so even if you bi-wire, you'd still have a channel left. not criticizing, just curious. im ordering a 9b in july for my surround speakers.
          Sorry mate - a bit of finger trouble on the old keyboard - 7B SST should have been - just edited the mistake - thanks for spotting it.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"