X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donk93953
    • Mar 2006

New Kid ..Bi Wiring my 803S

Hola amigos: I'm the new kid on the block and not real tech savy. So, forgive me if my terms are dated or lame.
    I have a Rotel 1052, Rotel 1072, and a pair of B&W 803S in my stereo set-up.
    I purchased ( after direction from the salesman) and AudioQuest "Rockerfeller" cable for connecting the speakers. The cables have 4 male connectors for EACH of the B & W's. Two cable connectors are marked "Bass" and two are marked "Treble". I know that I need to keep the "+" and "-" connected correctly, but where on the receptors of the B & W's do I connect the male connectors marked 'Bass" & "Treble".
    Thanks in advance.
    Gracias,
    Don
  • Djas_Puhr
    • Jun 2005

Hey Don, cool setup!

On your 803S's, there are four connectors at the back. Two are red (+), two are black (-). Connect the "treble" red (+) cable connector to the upper red connector on the 803S. Connect the "treble" black (-) connector to the upper black connector on the 803S. Similarly, the "bass" red and black speaker connections hook up to the lower red and black connectors on the 803S.

Enjoy!

Mj (Mike)
    "Don't mock the speakers... They have you surrounded." :

Comment

• donk93953
      • Mar 2006

Thank you...appreciate it.

Comment

• Djas_Puhr
        • Jun 2005

No problem.
        "Don't mock the speakers... They have you surrounded." :

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"