X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ED K
    • Apr 2005

Talk about customer satisfaction!

Emailed US B&W on Monday about getting the "free" spike kits for my 802Ds. Here it is Friday and I have them !!!!!!!!!!!! They are INCREDABLE !!!!!!!!! The spikes are machined perfectly. Can't wait to put them on (with the help of my sons). That a way B&W !!!!!!
    Those who know it all know less than those who don't
  • JimTW
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ED K
    Emailed US B&W on Monday about getting the "free" spike kits for my 802Ds. Here it is Friday and I have them !!!!!!!!!!!! They are INCREDABLE !!!!!!!!! The spikes are machined perfectly. Can't wait to put them on (with the help of my sons). That a way B&W !!!!!!
    Did you leave an email to them through the bwspeakers.com website?
    Or was there a specific email address you emailed to?
    Curious to know details since I'll be doing the same too! Tks!

Comment

• ED K
      • Apr 2005

I used the B&W USA website. They emailed me back within an hour of my email. As long as I was the original owner and purchased 802Ds from a B&W dealer, the spikes were no charge.
      Tomorrow I (plus my two sons !) will install the spikes. I'm interested in seeing if it makes a differance.
      Those who know it all know less than those who don't

Comment

• misterdoggy
        Super Senior Member
        • May 2005

You're lucky. In Europe I had to pay 300 Euros ($360) for the same set from B&W.

I think it sucks that B&W doesn't have the same policy regarding sales of the 802D's worldwide.

When I called B&W in the UK, they actually "misled" me. I told them that in the USA they were for free, and the fellow in charge of parts said that "absolutely everyone everywhere has to buy them"

They are beautiful and you can see they don't cost nothing, but you would think if you laid out 12,000 Euros ($14400) the European concessionaire could offer you a set.

B&W Get your stories straight :rant:

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"