X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stewfoo
    • Jul 2005

Whew! Its finally here

Well, my gear finally got in. I had to bail out of town so, it is not dialed in yet. But, here are some quick pics
    In an earlier thread I posted my concerns about having my center channel in a cabinet. The Auralex absorbing sheets really helped relieve the echo in the compartment. I will add some bass traps too. I have just not had time to deal with it yet.
    Attached Files
    Stew
  • RebelMan
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Nice Stew! Is the 1072 plugged in digitally to the SSP-300? How does it all sound with your 803S's? I know you'll need some break-in time with those babies but some preliminary feedback would be welcome. :T

P.S. You'll need to invite me over once you break those puppies in. :P
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• Eliav
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by stewfoo
      Well, my gear finally got in. I had to bail out of town so, it is not dialed in yet. But, here are some quick pics
      In an earlier thread I posted my concerns about having my center channel in a cabinet. The Auralex absorbing sheets really helped relieve the echo in the compartment. I will add some bass traps too. I have just not had time to deal with it yet.
      Congratulations Stew !
      I don't recall seeing your sub ? the Classe gear looks amazing !! How is the sound ?
      Eliav
      :T Socrat

Comment

• stewfoo
        • Jul 2005

Absolutely. You are more than welcome to check it out. Currently, I am running the 1072 in bypass mode. Andrew Ward offered a suggestion to a/b test both. I will do that when I have time. I literally had 3 hours to put everything together. The ssp-300 is so amazingly versatile in terms of programability. I was having a great time playing with it. I still havent hooked up the Velodyne DD-18 yet. Its just sitting there. The volume control is delayed. Its kind of hard to get used to it. I know it is adjustable. I will be sure to spend a couple days messin with it all.
        Stew

Comment

• stewfoo
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Eliav
          Congratulations Stew !
          I don't recall seeing your sub ? the Classe gear looks amazing !! How is the sound ?
          Eliav
          It's the DD-18 on the right, near the window. The couch is kinda blocking it (Facing inward). I have not set it up yet. That beast is nutty.

Can't really comment on the sound yet. I have spent less than ten minutes listening. I was late for my plane.
          Attached Files
          Stew

Comment

• misterdoggy
            Super Senior Member
            • May 2005

Stew

Nice looking Gear !! Congratulations

The fun is in the setting up.

Hey I saw a Stewfoo on another forum somewhere ??

Comment

• Nov 2005

HI stew,
              Really nice!! Classe equipment looks really classy, IMO.

It's not so easy taking pics of black components or cabinets. I've been trying to take pics of my almost all black system system for posting. It's a challange and so far I don't have much to show.

Let us know how it sounds. I'll bet it will take some time to get it dialed in.

Sparky

Comment

• stewfoo
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by misterdoggy
                Stew

Nice looking Gear !! Congratulations

The fun is in the setting up.

Hey I saw a Stewfoo on another forum somewhere ??
                Thanks alot Misterdoggy. Remember I referred you to that forum for Lexicon info... lol

Originally posted by Karma
                Really nice!! Classe equipment looks really classy, IMO.

It's not so easy taking pics of black components or cabinets. I've been trying to take pics of my almost all black system system for posting. It's a challange and so far I don't have much to show.
                Thanks alot. It needs to be cleaned and polished. It still has my fingerprints over everything. I was really in a rush to get out of there. My wife took the pics. It really is a pain to take pics of my setup because with a flash, the plasma and entertainment center look horrible because of glare. My house is only six months old. It really looks plain in the pics. You dont really get a good idea of how huge that entertainment center is. I have twelve foot ceilings.

Once it is properly setup I would love for any AZ-based forum members to check it out and give me some input.
                Stew

Comment

• Gump
                  • Sep 2005

Congratulations Stewfoo on a nice system...I've got Classe envy!

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"