X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angioguy
    • Nov 2005

Mac Perfect Match

After a long search for a power amplifier to drive my 803's, I've found their perfect match. Just hooked up a new McIntosh MC-402, and all I can say is "Wow," this thing makes my B&W's sing! Never knew music in my living room could sound this good. Now I know what B&W/Mac enthusiasts have been raving about. I think I may be truly happy-- all I need now is a pair of 801's! :T
    B&W 802D, HTMS-4; Velodyne DD-12, Arcam AVR-300, McIntosh MC-402, Musical Fidelity KW-SACD, Pioneer Elite

"... these go to eleven."
  • Jeff
    • Dec 2004

You have a great and very smooth amp there! Enjoy :T

Jeff

Comment

• Kyle
      • Jan 2005

Ooh! Nice! I'd love an amp like that. If only I had speakers worthy of such power!
      My gear

Comment

• jlr_1304
        • Aug 2005

I have 2 MC7300 (mono) for my N802.

Does get the bass out !

Comment

• jim777
          • Mar 2005

I'm also very happy with my 703's and a McIntosh MA6500 integrated amp.

Also check out the brand new MCD201 CD player, it even has a high-quality pre-amp/headphone-amp inside

Comment

• L01
            • Feb 2005

I drive a 802 with a mc602 and my father a 800 with two mc501: I can only say: Perfect to our ears (compared to ML/Classé/Rotel/Conrad Johnson).

Kind regards
            RME Digi/96 PAD -> Benchmark DAC1 -> mcIntosh 602AC -> B&W 802s

Comment

• sims
              • Feb 2006

Hello! was at my local hifistore and listning to the 803d hooked up with the integrated amp cap2100 from classe.Must say i was impressed by the sound.But i m wondering if anybody on this forum have tried the mcintosh ma6900 with the 803d?Have heard mcintosh ma6900 many times on different speakers but never on B&Wspeakers.I really prefer the lokk of mcintosh ma6900 over classe,so if the amp sounds great with 803d i think that must be the system to go for in my living room.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"