Rotel gear with N804 and N805 What do you think??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chinets
    • Jun 2005

Rotel gear with N804 and N805 What do you think??

Will Rotel 1090/1095 gear make these speakers sing ( N804/N803/HTM1) or should one venture into other Gear for these speakers. I thought they sounded Sensational , perfect dynamics and sound stage and very smooth. What are your opinions??????????????
  • grit
    • Jan 2005

Better (more expensive) equipment usually sound better than less expensive equipment. So, you can always do better. As for Rotel gear on B&W speakers (800 series), the people at the Rotel forum here at HTGuide.com will tell you they'll do fine. I'd suggest you check out http://www.htguide.com/forum/forumdisplay.php4?f=20 for more input.

BTW, the title says 805's and 804's, but your post says 804's and 803's. The power requirements do differ there, and if you're trying to run all 5 channels of an amp, you may get different opinions depending on exactly which speakers you are trying to drive.

Comment

• chinets
      • Jun 2005

Sorry friends it is the ROTEL 1098/1095 combo that I have which is a 5 channel amp. with 200 watts per channel and run by the 1098 processor. Sorry for the above mistake. And yes the speakers are N804 and N803 with Center HTM1 and Sub ASW 850 all in 5.1 mode. Do You find this set up adequate to run these speakers. I find them perfect and harmonious what do you think????????????? PLease give me your opinions???

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"