X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LikeCoiledSteel
    • May 2004

CDM1NT's

Hi Guys,
    I just picked up a set of CDM1NT's for surround duty. I have not hooked them up yet but plan to use an Adcom 535 (60w x2) to power them. I am curious if anyone else uses an amp like this with these 1nt's and if they will be enough to bring them to life. The Adcom has been found to put out 78 watts/channel in testing. Do you think an upgrade is need? Thanks.
    Jeremy
  • UCLAman
    • Oct 2005

other speakers?

Just curious, what are you using as a center and as F/R?

Thanks

Comment

• LikeCoiledSteel
      • May 2004

HI UCLA,
      I am using CDM7NT's for F/R and a CDMCNT as center. I have a 250 watt Krell for the 7's and an Outlaw 200 watt monoblock for the CNT.

Comment

• dan87951
        • Nov 2005

The 1NT's aren't really efficient speakers, so I think an upgrade might be an order. I have had a set of CDM1NT's and they're wonderful speakers but are picky about there amplication in my opinion. I had them powered by a RB-1080 and they sounded wonderful. The 1NT's if I remember correctly are 120w rms. I would recommend something at least 100w per channel and has a good high current transformer in it.
        dan87951
        audio guru

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"