X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetFlyGuy
    • Jan 2005

This put a confused look on my face!

This weekend I fnished my media room after picking up my speakers from the dealer: A pair of 803s... I unloaded the boxes from the car, had a friend help me drag them upstairs, and as I am hooking them up, I notice the serial number plaque says Model 804S! 8O I immediately get a little nervous and read the invoice: Yup, I was supposed to get 803's, then I check the boxes and THEY say 803! Apparently, the factory had put the wrong serial number plaque on my speakers -not a big deal as they are going to send me the right ones, but it still got my attention. Just thought you guys might get a kick out of this! -Josh :
  • Claude D D
    • Jan 2003

Interesting.It would have been nice if the box said 803S and you unpacked them only to find 802D's.That would have been sweet! :T

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"