X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jody
    • Jul 2003

Help With Serial Numbers

I was hoping somenbody here might be able to interpret the following serial number for a RSP-1066.

FR019713081118239A

As the new 1068 is soon to arrive I can get a pretty decent deal on a 1066 demo that the store here in town has.

I was wondering based on the serial number if this unit has the corrected problems that have been pointed out. I have done a search in the forum but the serial numbers that I have found don't seem to correspond with the numbers that have been shared here in the forum. How do you tell if it is a version one or a version two and how do you tell if the software upgrades have been made. The sales person although helpful I think is just assuming that it is up to current spec.

I wonder if units shipped here to Canada have different serial numbers from other parts of the world?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

If you hold the mute button down the firmware version pops up on the front panel. If it starts with a 2, it's a series 2 model. If it starts with a 1, it's a series 1

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"