X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stockinv
    • Jan 2005

Delivery Time for 802D's

It's been about 7 weeks since I gave my dealer a deposit. How long has it been taking to get these babies?
  • Rolex
    • Mar 2005

My friend was told about two months, and got his in 5 days. He ended up taking the dealer demo pair that already happened to be on order. But... my dealer ordered a replacement for (for the ones that he bought, but the dealer never got to hear) and those arrived in about a week and a half. Light cherry is the set that is hardest to get.

Comment

• JCL
      • Apr 2005

Can't you just buy the guy and ask? It's not nice to keep your custimors in the dark about these things... were talking a LOT of monny!!!

Comment

• caleb
        • Aug 2004

I ordered two pairs of 802D and a HTM1 centre and was told that June would be the delivery date - actuall suits me to wait that long as my new room is not yet finished.

Best bit is that I didn't have to pay a deposit.

Comment

• Stevebez
          • Oct 2003

HTM1 jeepers its a monster... next year its the HTM2D for me ...

Comment

• ti33er
            • Apr 2004

So Caleb, going by your statement you are building a 5.1 system with HTM1D Centre, 802Ds Front L+R and Rear L+R!? WOW!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
            "...if it's too loud, you're too old!"

Comment

• juha
              • Feb 2005

8O You must show some pictures when you have your setup ready Caleb.

Comment

• caleb
                • Aug 2004

It will be a pleasure to show you my kit when it's all ready, but I may need the services of my friend ti33er to upload these onto the site as I can't get this to work from my computer.

Comment

• ti33er
                  • Apr 2004

hehe can't wait Caleb, however I may just hoarde and not upload them so that I can selfishly perve over them myself
                  "...if it's too loud, you're too old!"

Comment

• Cowanrg
                    • Feb 2004

i sold a couple pairs of these to some customers when they first came out.

the first pair came in a little sooner than expected (1st of april). the others are still on order. if your dealer checks his email they just sent out an email detailing when the entire product line would be shipped. most all of the D stuff is on backorder until mid to the end of this month still. it SHOULD be showing up any day now. however, this information is for my dealer, which is a priority dealer (#2 volume in US). so, it might be different for other dealers. they definately ship the speakers in priorities.

Comment

• jazznsoccer
                      • Apr 2004

It took me a few weeks to get 802D, HTM2D and SCMS in Rosewood. My dealer said a lot of these were on backorder but the backorder shipments should be out of the factory by mid April. I'd call your dealer and get a status.

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"