Upgrading rears makes front sound better???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sikoniko
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

Upgrading rears makes front sound better???

Its odd, one would think that upgrading speakers would induce non-stop couch-potato-itis; however, this time of the year does not allow for much time in the home. As I posted in another thread, I recently got a pair of SCM1's to replace my 603's.

I hadn't had much of a chance to watch a movie. I started watching ROTK, but had to leave after the first hour. It has been eating me alive so when I had about 10 minutes to sit down and try and give myself a brief demo.

I put Gladiator in my player. The battle at the beginning is amazing and I knew it would give a proper aural demo. It is weird, as I posted before, the difference is amazing. My old speakers seem noisy now in comparison. What really threw me off though was how more pronounced my front speakers sounded.

I was thinking that this is perhaps because the tweeters, which encompass my room all match, and allows for clarity to be more pronounced.

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
    I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels go round and round...
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"