X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Good things take time sometimes! Also people work with the space they have, I sure know about that. I want to make mine better than it is, but there is just no way to change at all in this house. What is all that at the right side Dragon?
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• BVLDARI
      • Dec 2012

Hi guys, I am new to this forum but one of your members recommended I check it out. So far, I must say I absolutely love this thread. It is great to see so many different setups in so many different settings. I am attaching a couple of pictures of my current set up.

I also have a question for you guys. I love the rosenut finish of the B&Ws and that is what I have. It works ok with our “décor” and oak floors, but now that I am looking for a A/V stand I am having a hard time finding a match. Can anyone recommend some furniture brands that have “rosenut” or “rosenutish” finish that is a match?

Or better yet, for the gifted interior designers here, can you tell me what other furniture color might be a match in this room? Our furniture is all black but that will probably change sometime in the future to something in the brown family. We are also open to mounting the TV on the wall. Side note, I will most likely be getting the HTM2D2 in rosenut sometime in the near future.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• JCLH
        • Mar 2011

Wauw! That looks great. How big is that TV? It looks huge, is it a 65"?

How do you power the speakers? Do you have 4 mono blocks 1 802D? Or do you use 2 mono's per speaker and is the rest for the rear channels?

Comment

• BVLDARI
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by JCLH
          Wauw! That looks great. How big is that TV? It looks huge, is it a 65"?

How do you power the speakers? Do you have 4 mono blocks 1 802D? Or do you use 2 mono's per speaker and is the rest for the rear channels?
          The TV is 60" - bigger could have been better, but given that we sit about 12 ft. away - this is a good size.

I have 3 Marantz MA700 and 4 Marantz MA500. I am using the MA700 (one each) to power the front speakers. Two of the MA500 are bridged to power my JL Audio 12W6V2 car subwoofer LOL. The other MA500 are used to power my surrounds.

When I first got the speakers I moved everything from my old audio rack and figured that was as good a day as any to experiment. I ended up bi-amping the 802D2 with two MA700 and two MA500 (one on each speaker). Obviously it was difficult to do an A to B comparison due to the time it took to swap the cables. My impressions were that the speakers sounded marginally better in bi-amp vs. regular amp. Now, don’t misunderstand me, I am not waiving a bi-amp flag because I am not truly sure this was the case. This was a very basic test and the difference I thought I heard could have been just from the fact that I introduced a different model amp. Maybe the MA700 and MA500 were not set at the same gain level. Who knows. Furthermore, these speakers can easily handle 500W, and by adding the second amp I am theoretically adding another 60% power (or you could argue 20% if you subscribe that the bass eats more power than the treble). Either way, my test was not scientific at all. I will be asking more amp questions later...

At any rate, I am really happy with the 802D2. I know our room is not good due to the open floors and bare walls, but this is what I have to work with for now.

Comment

• BVLDARI
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sarsi
            Posted my setup many years ago at Rotel Club, thought I should post it here since my main setup are all B&W gear as well.

Speakers:
            B&W 804 Diamond Front Main Speakers (driven by A308 amp)
            B&W 703 Surround Speakers (driven by RMB1095)
            B&W 704 Rear Surround Speakers (driven by RMB1095)
            B&W HTM4 Diamond Center Speaker (driven by RMB1095)
            B&W ASW750 Subwoofer

Hey - great set up. I am wondering, did you consider the HTM2D2 before you bought the HTM4? There are no places around here that carry either to audition so I am trying to make an educated decision. Given my front speakers are the 802D2 I am most likely going to go with the HTM2D2 but still would like to hear more opinions. Thanks.

Comment

• BVLDARI
              • Dec 2012

Here is a picture of when I did the bi-amp test. Different cables, different amps - definitely not scientific... 8O

Comment

• Rod#S
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by BVLDARI
                Hi guys, I am new to this forum but one of your members recommended I check it out. So far, I must say I absolutely love this thread. It is great to see so many different setups in so many different settings. I am attaching a couple of pictures of my current set up.

I also have a question for you guys. I love the rosenut finish of the B&Ws and that is what I have. It works ok with our “décor” and oak floors, but now that I am looking for a A/V stand I am having a hard time finding a match. Can anyone recommend some furniture brands that have “rosenut” or “rosenutish” finish that is a match?

Or better yet, for the gifted interior designers here, can you tell me what other furniture color might be a match in this room? Our furniture is all black but that will probably change sometime in the future to something in the brown family. We are also open to mounting the TV on the wall. Side note, I will most likely be getting the HTM2D2 in rosenut sometime in the near future.

Thanks in advance.
                Nice pics and welcome to the forum.

For a match to the rosenut type color then Salamander and Lovan would be a place to start. Although I don't think they offer a rosenut type color BDI makes some really nice A/V furniture.
                B&W 800 Diamonds (L/R), HTM2 Diamond (C), 802 Diamonds (SL/SR), Paradigm Signature Sub 25 (LFE), Reference Servo 15a x 2 (Stereo subs), Lexicon MC-12Bv5EQ SSP, Bryston 28B-SST2x 2, 7B-SST2x2, 4B-SST C Series, BDP-2, Oppo UDP-205, Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-150FD, Furman SPR-20i, IT-Reference, Eastlink Maestro PVR, Xbox One & 360, PS3, Siltech Golden Ridge II, Ruby Hill IIx2, 330ix2, Kimber Kable PK10 Gold, Tonic, PBJ, Cadence, HD19e, HD19, OPT-1, HDSW 4x1, Ixos 6003, Harmony 1000

Comment

• sarsi
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BVLDARI
                  Hey - great set up. I am wondering, did you consider the HTM2D2 before you bought the HTM4? There are no places around here that carry either to audition so I am trying to make an educated decision. Given my front speakers are the 802D2 I am most likely going to go with the HTM2D2 but still would like to hear more opinions. Thanks.
                  Sorry, did not frequent the forum frequent enough

Beautiful 802D you have there, I think you should consider HTM2D not HTM4D, I think it is a better match for your 802D. The reason I go for HTM4D is it is the closest match to 804D, beside my living room is pretty small and don't have the space for the HTM2D. How I wish B&W has one size between HTM2D and HTM4D.

Comment

• BVLDARI
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sarsi
                    Sorry, did not frequent the forum frequent enough

Beautiful 802D you have there, I think you should consider HTM2D not HTM4D, I think it is a better match for your 802D. The reason I go for HTM4D is it is the closest match to 804D, beside my living room is pretty small and don't have the space for the HTM2D. How I wish B&W has one size between HTM2D and HTM4D.
                    Yes, I think I've pretty much decided on the HTM2d2... Thanks.

Comment

• BVLDARI
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Rod#S
                      Nice pics and welcome to the forum.

For a match to the rosenut type color then Salamander and Lovan would be a place to start. Although I don't think they offer a rosenut type color BDI makes some really nice A/V furniture.
                      I was talking to the wife some more yesterday, I think we will likely go with black something or other. I was really liking the Salamander Synergy but I do not believe the shelves will be deep enough for my stuff. I looked at some BDI items at the store and they seem nice - especially since they built in space in the back to hide all the cables. One thing that worries me about BDI is that the specs they have are kinda weak as far as weight bearing. I will likely upgrade at least the front three amps at some point and some of the amps I am eyeing will probably make the stand cry. I may have to call BDI to figure out exactly what they can and cannot do.

Comment

• kcsun
                        • Jan 2012

I have always had problems with centre speech and finally bit the bullet and got a HTM2di (and was sold the 803's to go with it)

Got them early november and the smile is just getting wider, listen to loads more music as well on two channel now I have the 803's
                        The HTM2di is a fantastic centre, although we still struggle every now and again with mumbly acting!!!

Get the 2di NOW worth every penny

kc
                        Arcam avr600, Sky HD 2Tb, Oppo 103D, Sony VPL-VW500ES, Phillips large Pronto pro remote
                        B&W 803Di speakers, B&W HTM2Di centre speaker, B&W 7NT in wall rear speakers, B&W ASW1000 Sub

Comment

• BVLDARI
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by kcsun
                          I have always had problems with centre speech and finally bit the bullet and got a HTM2di (and was sold the 803's to go with it)

Got them early november and the smile is just getting wider, listen to loads more music as well on two channel now I have the 803's
                          The HTM2di is a fantastic centre, although we still struggle every now and again with mumbly acting!!!

Get the 2di NOW worth every penny

kc
                          Thanks for the comment. It's good to get some reinforcements. :twisted:

A friend of mine has the HTM2di and I absolutely love it. I was just wondering how much of a loss there is if one goes with the HTM4di.

Comment

• kcsun
                            • Jan 2012

95% of our listening (up till now) has always been 5.1, we tested both the htm4 and 2. My previous speakers were 9NT's and the CDM CNT. We could not hear a massive difference comparing my existing centre with the htm4 but was chalk and cheese when the htm2 was plumbed in
                            I use an Arcam AVR600 and Bi-amp the the 803's with channels 6&7

kc
                            Arcam avr600, Sky HD 2Tb, Oppo 103D, Sony VPL-VW500ES, Phillips large Pronto pro remote
                            B&W 803Di speakers, B&W HTM2Di centre speaker, B&W 7NT in wall rear speakers, B&W ASW1000 Sub

Comment

• kcsun
                              • Jan 2012

link to my new toys

kc

Comment

• BVLDARI
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by kcsun
                                very cool - I also like your choice in speaker color

Comment

• StoCal
                                  • Jan 2013

Some pictures of my setup for you to enjoy. This is a separate room dedicated to home cinema and music listening, with most of the cables hidden behind the walls and therefore barely not noticeable.
                                  The projector is mounted on the opposite side of the back wall to minimize the sound from the fan.

The fronts are powered by two NAD S200 monobridged to 700W / 8 ohm. Needed as the speakers require a small power plant almost.

Two BigBassPumps basshakers are mounted under the couch. A nice supplement to the lower frequencies and can be separately adjusted.

The sound absorbers are own fabricated.

This picture does not do it justice but hopefully you get a sense of it.

To see all pictures please visit my gallery at minhembio (swedish home cinema fan site)

Thanks for watching!

Comment

• Dmantis
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by StoCal
                                    Some pictures of my setup for you to enjoy. This is a separate room dedicated to home cinema and music listening, with most of the cables hidden behind the walls and therefore barely not noticeable.
                                    The projector is mounted on the opposite side of the back wall to minimize the sound from the fan.

The fronts are powered by two NAD S200 monobridged to 700W / 8 ohm. Needed as the speakers require a small power plant almost.

Two BigBassPumps basshakers are mounted under the couch. A nice supplement to the lower frequencies and can be separately adjusted.

This picture does not do it justice but hopefully you get a sense of it.

To see all pictures please visit my gallery at minhembio (swedish home cinema fan site)

Thanks for watching!
                                    Very nice my man. The only thing I would change is the surround speakers , I would go in wall on the sides 72 inches to the tweeter. I love me some 805's but not as a pair of headphones.
                                    Really great looking room man , love to watch a flick in there. :T

Comment

• SPACEMANRICK
                                      • May 2005

Great looking room, I also love the camera angles of your photos :T

Comment

• JCLH
                                        • Mar 2011

Room looks great! Nice settup and it looks tightly finished.

Do I see it correctly that the center is paced directly on the cabinet? You could try to use spikes or rubbers. In general that would make the sound less "boomy".

Comment

• StoCal
                                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Dmantis
                                          Very nice my man. The only thing I would change is the surround speakers , I would go in wall on the sides 72 inches to the tweeter. I love me some 805's but not as a pair of headphones.
                                          Really great looking room man , love to watch a flick in there. :T
                                          Thanks! Do you know of any in-wall speakers that matches the B&W 800-series?

Do I see it correctly that the center is paced directly on the cabinet? You could try to use spikes or rubbers. In general that would make the sound less "boomy".
                                          Thanks! You see correctly that it is in fact placed without any rubbers/dampers or spikes. Although the center is really heavy and robust and the cabinet also it is a very good suggestion so I ordered me some rubbers/dampers Let´s see if that does the trick!

Comment

• Rod#S
                                            • Oct 2010

Thanks! Do you know of any in-wall speakers that matches the B&W 800-series?
                                            B&W now makes a CI800 series in wall. They don't have diamond tweeters but they are supposed to be very good. That would definitely be my choice if I were doing in-wall.
                                            B&W 800 Diamonds (L/R), HTM2 Diamond (C), 802 Diamonds (SL/SR), Paradigm Signature Sub 25 (LFE), Reference Servo 15a x 2 (Stereo subs), Lexicon MC-12Bv5EQ SSP, Bryston 28B-SST2x 2, 7B-SST2x2, 4B-SST C Series, BDP-2, Oppo UDP-205, Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-150FD, Furman SPR-20i, IT-Reference, Eastlink Maestro PVR, Xbox One & 360, PS3, Siltech Golden Ridge II, Ruby Hill IIx2, 330ix2, Kimber Kable PK10 Gold, Tonic, PBJ, Cadence, HD19e, HD19, OPT-1, HDSW 4x1, Ixos 6003, Harmony 1000

Comment

• Dmantis
                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                              • Jun 2004

B&W now makes a CI800 series in wall. They don't have diamond tweeters but they are supposed to be very good. That would definitely be my choice if I were doing in-wall.
                                              Yes ,
                                              What makes a surround sound system work it's best is not just great speakers like you have(Excellent my man , love the pic's) but placement is really key. Having the surrounds right next to the seating area will bring much attention to themselves. Having the speakers at 72 inches to the tweeter will open up the surround experience and really make for a 360 deg experience.
                                              Call your local B&W dealer and get a set of surrounds that can replace the 805's and get them in the right location.
                                              Love to hear your comments after doing so.

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                • Oct 2010

Depends on what you are going for, music or home theater. For music in my opinion he is better off with the 805's because they match his mains and center in timbre and for music you get much better imaging with the speakers at or near ear height. Like StoCal my surround speakers are much closer than they ever should be and his 805's are mere morsals compred to the size of my Paradigm Studio 100's but once calibrated you never have to worry about them being to loud because they are close, their volume is set based on distance and I find because of that my 100's don't draw any attention. I actually have my 100's pointed back out into the room rather than directly at the listening position which works very well. You would think surround imaging would be messed up because of that, I know I figured it would but I still get a perfect phantom image that sounds like it is coming directly behind and actually quite a bit above ear level when the sound pans from surround to surround, it's great.

Now if the focus is home theater which his room does seem to be designed for given the projector then raised surrounds and rear surrounds are often the recommended positioning (or dipoles at or above ear level) like you mention but in reality it's still a personal choice. When I was running my 7.1 layout I used dipoles for surrounds, Paradigm ADP's and they performed wonderfully. I was using Studio 60's for the rears. Now that I'm running 5.1 I much prefer the direct radiating speakers though and will be replacing my 100's with 802's.

Comment

• StoCal
                                                  • Jan 2013

Have now tried using rubbers but cannot notice any real major difference. As standard there are small rubber feets on the center so maybe those already helped. But if I get a placebo effect of this then it is for the better

Comment

• htsteve
                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                    • Sep 2004

StoCal,

Awesome system and room!

Comment

• ninja12
                                                      • Mar 2007

@StoCal,

Pull you center channel to the edge of the cabinet so that the front of the speaker is even with or very slightly over the edge of the cabinet. The way you have it right now, you are getting reflections from the cabinet which would interfere with the sound.

Comment

• sarsi
                                                        • Nov 2004

Very nice setup :T , thought the front and center are a bit too big for the room, but who care ! it is 802 ...yummy.

Comment

• wettou
                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                          • May 2006

Thanks for watching!
                                                          Very nice, I love the 805D as surround, I use 802Ds
                                                          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                            • Oct 2010

Hey wettou, when are we going to get a look at your new speaker layout, both the fronts and rears :T

Comment

• wettou
                                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                                              • May 2006

Soon

Hey wettou, when are we going to get a look at your new speaker layout, both the fronts and rears :T

Yes, I know I need to do that I will try sometime this week or at least this weekend!
                                                              Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by wettou
                                                                Yes, I know I need to do that I will try sometime this week or at least this weekend!
                                                                I look forward to them.

I can't remember if I asked this before, either here or perhaps on one of the other forums but are you running the same crossover settings for your 800's that you do for your 802's or are the 800's set a bit lower?

Comment

• wettou
                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                  • May 2006

I look forward to them. I can't remember if I asked this before, either here or perhaps on one of the other forums but are you running the same crossover settings for your 800's that you do for your 802's or are the 800's set a bit lower?
                                                                  I have been playing with the crossover and here is where I am right now

For music on
                                                                  - SACDs no crossover
                                                                  - Blu Ray no cross over

For Movies which I only wach on Blu Ray cross over at 40Hz, but I might be tempted to increase the cross over to 60Hz

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Oct 2010

I have been playing with the crossover and here is where I am right now

For music on
                                                                    - SACDs no crossover
                                                                    - Blu Ray no cross over

For Movies which I only wach on Blu Ray cross over at 40Hz, but I might be tempted to increase the cross over to 60Hz
                                                                    Cool, thanks

Seeing as I might be adding 800's in April I was just curious as to how things were setup between the 800's and 802's. I have tried bypass mode with my 802's and they sound great for music, nice tight bass but like you I definitely cross over to the subs for movies. I still go back and forth a lot between bypass and engaging the crossovers on mutli-channel music simply because of the HTM2. My Paradigm Studio 100's can handle darn near the same low frequencies as the 802's but the HTM2 just can't so you have a definite advantage there with a center 800, even with your prior center 802 for that matter. Since my LFE sub is strictly LFE it always gets that channel regardless of my settings but with my stereo subs, for movies, seeing as most of the lower content in the main channels is just effects sounds it makes sense to always have the stereo subs deal with that content.

Comment

• wettou
                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                      • May 2006

Cool, thanks Seeing as I might be adding 800's in April I was just curious as to how things were setup between the 800's and 802's. I have tried bypass mode with my 802's and they sound great for music, nice tight bass but like you I definitely cross over to the subs for movies. I still go back and forth a lot between bypass and engaging the crossovers on mutli-channel music simply because of the HTM2. My Paradigm Studio 100's can handle darn near the same low frequencies as the 802's but the HTM2 just can't so you have a definite advantage there with a center 800, even with your prior center 802 for that matter. Since my LFE sub is strictly LFE it always gets that channel regardless of my settings but with my stereo subs, for movies, seeing as most of the lower content in the main channels is just effects sounds it makes sense to always have the stereo subs deal with that content.
                                                                      Welcome, all I can say is that adding an 800 Diamond in the center and having all three 800Diamond in the front created an amazing sound stage. The improvement over the 802D is really something :lol:

I am tinkering with the idea of selling the Classé CA-M600 and get this beauty.

Comment

• tanwn
                                                                        • Jul 2004

Guess u can't change the layout anymore but would have been great if u could shift the right speaker out of the corner.

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Oct 2010

Welcome, all I can say is that adding an 800 Diamond in the center and having all three 800Diamond in the front created an amazing sound stage. The improvement over the 802D is really something :lol:

I am tinkering with the idea of selling the Classé CA-M600 and get this beauty.

http://www.ayre.com/vxr.htm
                                                                          Very nice looking amp. Aren't you concerned with the power though, only 200 into 8 and 400 into 4?

Comment

• wettou
                                                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                                                            • May 2006
                                                                            • 3389

Very nice looking amp. Aren't you concerned with the power though, only 200 into 8 and 400 into 4?
                                                                            THe CA-5200 drives the 800D just great before I went to CA-M600

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Oct 2010
                                                                              • 474

THe CA-5200 drives the 800D just great before I went to CA-M600
                                                                              Ah, in that case then the Ayre amp should be great.

Comment

• BWLover
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Jan 2009
                                                                                • 552

So I thought I would post some photos of my set up. Then I got digging into photos. And I decided to show you guys the evolution of my stereo. In reverse chronological. Unfortunatly I dont have the oldest photos of my first set up. It was a Rotel RSX-1058 & RCD-1072 with B&W 683's. All other upgrades are in these photos. I hope you guys like it!

Just to add, I have a black out blind for my patio window. To deal with reflections and the sun (west facing balcony). And when I am listening I move my coffee table out of the room and move the red chair to the sweet spot. Its an awkward apt/floor layout. This was the best I could do. I made a sacrifice to get the view i wanted. I threw in some view photos as well.

This one is before I got a new stand (and area rug for reflections). It was getting very overcrowded with my old stand once I got my turntable.

For comparisons sake. This was my last apt. Same building. Just a different view. Not as good as my current view. But an easier floor layout to work with in regards to my stereo.

And if we go WAAAYYY back (haha), this is my very first set up while living in a different city

Bowers & Wilkins 683 Speakers
                                                                                Rotel RB-1090 2 Channel Amp
                                                                                Rotel RC-1082 Stereo Pre Amp
                                                                                Rotel RCD-1072 CD Player
                                                                                Pro-Ject Debut Carbon w/ Ortofon 2M Red (sitting on a piece of slate supported by 3 "solid tech feet of silence" isolation feet)
                                                                                Rotel RLC-1040 Power Conditioner
                                                                                Shynyata Research SR-Z1 Power Outlet & Venom 3 Power Cords x 4
                                                                                Tara Labs RSC Vector 1 Speaker Cables & Interconnects
                                                                                Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50" Plasma
                                                                                Playstation 3
                                                                                Shaw HD PVR
                                                                                Primacoustic Room Treatments

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                  • May 2006
                                                                                  • 3389

Originally posted by BWLover
                                                                                  [B]So I thought I would post some photos of my set up. Then I got digging into photos. And I decided to show you guys the evolution of my stereo. In reverse chronological. Unfortunatly I dont have the oldest photos of my first set up. It was a Rotel RSX-1058 & RCD-1072 with B&W 683's. All other upgrades are in these photos. I hope you guys like it![/IMG]
                                                                                  Nice set up! How do you like the Pro-Ject!

Comment

• BWLover
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Jan 2009
                                                                                    • 552

Love it! Especially on my isolation solution. As you can see my cd to vinyl ratio is like 20:1 haha. Need to work on that.
                                                                                    Bowers & Wilkins 683 Speakers
                                                                                    Rotel RB-1090 2 Channel Amp
                                                                                    Rotel RC-1082 Stereo Pre Amp
                                                                                    Rotel RCD-1072 CD Player
                                                                                    Pro-Ject Debut Carbon w/ Ortofon 2M Red (sitting on a piece of slate supported by 3 "solid tech feet of silence" isolation feet)
                                                                                    Rotel RLC-1040 Power Conditioner
                                                                                    Shynyata Research SR-Z1 Power Outlet & Venom 3 Power Cords x 4
                                                                                    Tara Labs RSC Vector 1 Speaker Cables & Interconnects
                                                                                    Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50" Plasma
                                                                                    Playstation 3
                                                                                    Shaw HD PVR
                                                                                    Primacoustic Room Treatments

Comment

• style
                                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                                      • Feb 2006
                                                                                      • 1562

re-

xxxx$
                                                                                      Last edited by style; 01 March 2013, 11:04 Friday. Reason: no picture

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                        • May 2006
                                                                                        • 3389

Here you go

[IMG]file://localhost/Users/WES/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-02%20at%202.37.35%20PM.png[/IMG]

Comment

• wettou
                                                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                          • May 2006
                                                                                          • 3389

Here you go

Comment

• Rod#S
                                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                                            • Oct 2010
                                                                                            • 474

Simply awesome wettou! Thanks for finally getting some new shots. All us B&W owners can aspire to that setup :T

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"