This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosso_Corsa
    • Nov 2007

Mr. BnW, what are those acoustic treatments that I see in your room? How did you come to those choices? I'm looking into treating my room as well.

Comment

• RobP
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

Mr BnW, Welcome to the forum! You have a wonderful looking room and setup there :T
      Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• mr_bnw
        • Nov 2007

Mr. Rosso, the acoustical treatments were provided by my audiomen and are mostly made up of wood panels that have scientific measurements based on a computer program that calculates the overall sound (inclusive of bass, lows, mids and highs) produced inside the room. You will be surprised to know that most of it are really just made up of wood, the black ones have been covered by black cloths however, the holes on the wood, the divisions and spacing do have its own purpose to suppress low freqs, mid to low freqs, high freqs. The result is a theater-like experience. I was surprised too that after manual calibration of the B&Ws - Classe combo, the sound is very clear. The tonal quality is superb and it's not a pretentious setup at all!

Thanks for looking

Comment

• Race Car Driver
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

mr bnw, love the pics! Thanks for sharing.
          B&W

Comment

• joetama
            • May 2006

Mr_bnw, are you looking to adopt any children? :B:rofl:
            -Joe

Comment

• Joey_V
              • Jul 2005

Mr BNW...

WOW!!
              Analog: VPI Scoutmaster w/ Steel Delrin clamp + Dynavector 20XH cart
              Digital: SB3 + PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
              System: Cary Audio SLP-98P Tube Preamplifier w/ Sylvanias -> Plinius SA102 Class A amplifier -> Martin Logan SUMMITS/Strata Minis -> 8O (me)

Comment

• mr_bnw
                • Nov 2007

joetama, i like your avatar. Makes me wanna shoot em up hehehe

Comment

• joetama
                  • May 2006

Indeed...

I saw that picture and figured it would be an awesome avatar.
                  -Joe

Comment

• Briz vegas
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by joetama
                    Indeed...

I saw that picture and figured it would be an awesome avatar.
                    I thought that was you :W
                    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• joetama
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by Briz vegas
                      I thought that was you :W
                      I'm better looking than that...

Atleast that is what my GF tells me... :B
                      -Joe

Comment

• htsteve
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Sep 2004

Diamonds

My major upgrade has begun. Part one is 802D's and the HTM2D. They arrived last night. Even out of the box, they're awesome. Rotel is driving them right now.

Part II will be electronics. I plan to order McIntosh pre-pro and amp next month.

The final part will be building an HT room in the basement, get a projector/screen and move it all down there.

Pictures are attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0617.JPG
Views:	1265
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	849726

Name:	IMG_0621.JPG
Views:	1478
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	849727

Name:	IMG_0622.JPG
Views:	1312
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	849728

Name:	IMG_0623.JPG
Views:	1879
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	849729
                        Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 13:42 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• audioqueso
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Nov 2004

htsteve,
                          Awesome speakers, but you are insanely brave to have your kid play with their toys around your speakers. Ha ha..
                          Congrats anyways with your stereo. I'd love to own the 802D+ someday.
                          B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• htsteve
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by audioqueso
                            htsteve,
                            Awesome speakers, but you are insanely brave to have your kid play with their toys around your speakers. Ha ha..
                            Congrats anyways with your stereo. I'd love to own the 802D+ someday.
                            audioqueso,

Thanks. The kids have been excellent when it comes to the whole set-up (My wife deserves all the credit there). They don't really bother them. And they really didn't notice them this morning(!). Next year, in the basement HT room, things will be quite segregated and protected.

I hope you get your 802D's someday. They are awesome.

Comment

• Mark-n-b
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by htsteve
                              My major upgrade has begun. Part one is 802D's and the HTM2D. They arrived last night. Even out of the box, they're awesome. Rotel is driving them right now.

Part II will be electronics. I plan to order McIntosh pre-pro and amp next month.

The final part will be building an HT room in the basement, get a projector/screen and move it all down there.

Pictures are attached.
                              hi all, first post on club B &W speakers! love the forum. :T

Anyway htsteve, what is the size of that TV? I just want to get some size perspective.

Mark

Comment

• htsteve
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mark-n-b
                                hi all, first post on club B &W speakers! love the forum. :T

Anyway htsteve, what is the size of that TV? I just want to get some size perspective.

Mark

Mark-n-b,

It is a 55" Sony SXRD RPTV. It does give some perspective as to how big the 802D's and HTM2D are.

Comment

• Mark-n-b
                                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by htsteve
                                  Mark-n-b,

It is a 55" Sony SXRD RPTV. It does give some perspective as to how big the 802D's and HTM2D are.
                                  Cheers htsteve,

Yes they are definitely beefy and actually make the TV look quite small! Fabulous setup though and is similar to what i am after:

I want to match the HTM2D with 803D in the short term, then later get 802Ds and relegate the 803Ds to the rear. I will be ordering the 803Ds and HTM2D soon and when i do i will post some pictures. :W

Comment

• style
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Feb 2006

set up

mr_bnw,

This is my little opinion with all respect ops: ,

The set is really superb classè, 802d, room. but the preampli (Denon) is really a sacrification for th ampli classè and for the rst of the super set!

Please your opinion/reply!!

style

(A prampli from Anthem D2 or better ssp600(or wait ssp800) plus DVDO50pro
                                    can be real solution or??)

Comment

• SteinigerGE
                                      • Aug 2006

Finally Posting My Setup

I have been enjoying this site for close to two years now and have never posted to this thread because my setup was not quite how I wanted it. It still isn't, but since I will soon be upgrading my 803S' to Verity Parsifal Ovations (since this is Club B&W, you may not consider that an upgrade), I thought I better take some pictures before the 803S' disappear.

A few comments:
                                      1. This is a dedicated listening/HT room, so I rarely ever turn the lights on. I apologize for the room disarray, I don't really notice the mess in the dark.
                                      2. Please no comments on the stand for the HTM3S. When my Parsifals arrive, my dealer is going to bring a two-tier rack that matches the equipment rack.
                                      3. The equipment rack is going to get two more shelves so the Moon Supernova and P-7 are not stacked directly on top of one another. This will also allow me to place the PS3 on the rack instead of on the floor. I am also going to get shorter leg sections, so the overall rack height is lower. (The rack is level, my photo, unfortunately, was not!)
                                      4. If you are wondering why there are 4 Red Dragons and only 3 speakers, it is because I was biamping the left, right, and center until a friend of mine borrowed a pair of Leviathans. The 803S' and HTM3S are currently mono-amped, I'm not sure what I will do when the Parsifals arrive.
                                      5. The acoustic foam is temporary at the moment. Since the Parsifals have a rear firing woofer, I don't want to fix it now and then have to re-arrange it with the new speakers.

Cheers from Singapore,

Greg

Name:	DSCF0642web.jpg
Views:	1197
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	849742

Name:	DSCF0645web.jpg
Views:	1161
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	849743

Name:	DSCF0646web.jpg
Views:	1345
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	849744

Name:	DSCF0647web.jpg
Views:	1246
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	849745

Name:	DSCF0648web.jpg
Views:	1429
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	849746
                                      Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 13:50 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• SteinigerGE
                                        • Aug 2006

A couple more....

I didn't know the limit was 5 photos...

Name:	DSCF0652web.jpg
Views:	1165
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	849747

Name:	DSCF0651web.jpg
Views:	1115
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	849748
                                        Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 13:50 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• jack667
                                          • Jul 2007

Hi Greg,

Love your set up. Bet it sounds great!

Ahhh what the hell, took some more pictures..

B&W 683. Advantage S-101. Mac Mini. 53,000 tunes.

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                            Super Senior Member
                                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SteinigerGE
                                            I have been enjoying this site for close to two years now and have never posted to this thread because my setup was not quite how I wanted it. It still isn't, but since I will soon be upgrading my 803S' to Verity Parsifal Ovations (since this is Club B&W, you may not consider that an upgrade), I thought I better take some pictures before the 803S' disappear.

A few comments:
                                            1. This is a dedicated listening/HT room, so I rarely ever turn the lights on. I apologize for the room disarray, I don't really notice the mess in the dark.
                                            2. Please no comments on the stand for the HTM3S. When my Parsifals arrive, my dealer is going to bring a two-tier rack that matches the equipment rack.
                                            3. The equipment rack is going to get two more shelves so the Moon Supernova and P-7 are not stacked directly on top of one another. This will also allow me to place the PS3 on the rack instead of on the floor. I am also going to get shorter leg sections, so the overall rack height is lower. (The rack is level, my photo, unfortunately, was not!)
                                            4. If you are wondering why there are 4 Red Dragons and only 3 speakers, it is because I was biamping the left, right, and center until a friend of mine borrowed a pair of Leviathans. The 803S' and HTM3S are currently mono-amped, I'm not sure what I will do when the Parsifals arrive.
                                            5. The acoustic foam is temporary at the moment. Since the Parsifals have a rear firing woofer, I don't want to fix it now and then have to re-arrange it with the new speakers.

Cheers from Singapore,

Greg
                                            Just looked up your new speakers here

... and read this.....

Bruno showed me two woofers, one being an off-the-shelf version and the other a custom version used in the Sarastro, the speaker directly above the Parsifal in Verity's product line. He explained that the Theile-Small parameters, which define the electrical and mechanical characteristics of midrange and bass drivers and tell designers far more about their real performance than their size, power ratings and sensitivity,

Whenever I read things like this I start to think "what is the point" when it comes to published specs. Navigating this hobby is like a mine field - it would seem that nothing you get fed is ever agreed upon.

Yesterday I listened to two other comparable but very different systems to my own. I was very pleased to come home and realised that I preferred my B&Ws et al to either system. The other systems both did great things in one way or another that was better than my own, but untimately my system had a better balance of characterists which I found significantly more listenable (even after spending all afternoon listening at fairly high levels).

This result was probably more out of luck than good management. Specifications have probably never helped me, other than reading some reviews and comments on this site about the true power needs for floorstanding 800 series speakers and a dealers suggestion that B&Ws sound best with electronics a little on the sweet side.

Hope you new speakers suit your tastes better SteinigerGE. The good thing about your change of speaker is that a nice pair of 803D will be available on the second hand market :T
                                            Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)

Comment

• SteinigerGE
                                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Briz vegas
                                              Hope you new speakers suit your tastes better SteinigerGE. The good thing about your change of speaker is that a nice pair of 803D will be available on the second hand market :T
                                              Actually, my speakers are the 803S, so you'll have to wait for another pair of 803Ds

To the reason I chose the Parsifals, there are several:
                                              1. The bass clarity is better than my 803S' - in comparison, bass instruments sound muddy and not clearly defined on the 803s
                                              2. I'm able to get the Parsifals for less than 800Ds here in Singapore. The 800Ds are too big for my room anyway without some serious investment in treatment to make my 4m x 6m x 3.5m room "seem like a larger space".
                                              3. The dealer for the B&W 800 series is having some serious issues that I don't want to get embroiled in.
                                              4. After listening to the Parsifals, the treble from both my 803S tweeter and that of my friends 803Ds sounds comparitively harsh.

That's not to say I don't enjoy my B&Ws - until Verity releases their new center channel (and maybe even after) I will be keeping my HTM3S. In my stereo only living room system, I have a pair of Legacy Signature IIIs, so I will bring the 803s downstairs and compare them. The challenge for the B&Ws is that my living room is 10 m X 17 m X 5 m, so I'm not sure whether they can really "fill" that space.

If I change to Verity speakers for my LS and RS, I'll probably use the 805S' for a stereo bedroom system.

Comment

• Xavier
                                                • May 2007

My System

Just got my 802D delivered yesterday and just had enough time to connect it to my CA3200 and my CDP300 (on the floor). It sounds something out of this world!!! 8) ;x(

Here is a quick photo. Didn't had the time nor the patience to move the rack too. :B I just wanted to listen to the first CDs ASAP. :B :B

These speakers breath more know how and R&D work per sq inch than anything else I've ever seen.

Images not available
                                                Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 04:59 Tuesday. Reason: Remove broken image links
                                                System: CLASSÉ SSP-800; CLASSÉ CA3200 (F+C); TAG 100x5R (S) - Speakers: B&W 802D (F) + B&W HTM4s (C) + TAG Calliope (S) + REL STRATA V Sources: CLASSÉ CDP300; Oppo BDP-83 NE - Video: Panasonic PT-AE3000; Tela BEAMAX (moldura)

Comment

• jack667
                                                  • Jul 2007

Love it Xavier - I know the feeling too!
                                                  B&W 683. Advantage S-101. Mac Mini. 53,000 tunes.

Comment

• smiletimeDK
                                                    • Dec 2007

home cinema/stereo with style and power

Not the best in here but I'm happy with it

Speakers

• Bowers & Wilkins XT4 Speakers

Cables

• Supra Trico Digital Coaxial
                                                    • Supra Sword XLR Balanced
                                                    • Supra Sword Stereo Bifilar Litz Speaker

Suround Sound/Stereo

• THULE SC100 channel upgrade
                                                    • THULE Space PA350B effektforstærker
                                                    • THULE Space PR350BV forforstærker

Hardware

• TerraTec Phase 24 FireWire interface

Pictures

Enter

Comment

• Xavier
                                                      • May 2007

It is great setup on a very beautifull house. Congratulations!

Enjoy the music.
                                                      System: CLASSÉ SSP-800; CLASSÉ CA3200 (F+C); TAG 100x5R (S) - Speakers: B&W 802D (F) + B&W HTM4s (C) + TAG Calliope (S) + REL STRATA V Sources: CLASSÉ CDP300; Oppo BDP-83 NE - Video: Panasonic PT-AE3000; Tela BEAMAX (moldura)

Comment

• Pato
                                                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Xavier
                                                        My System

Just got my 802D delivered yesterday and just had enough time to connect it to my CA3200 and my CDP300 (on the floor). It sounds something out of this world!!! 8) ;x(

Here is a quick photo. Didn't had the time nor the patience to move the rack too. :B I just wanted to listen to the first CDs ASAP. :B :B

These speakers breath more know how and R&D work per sq inch than anything else I've ever seen.

Images not available

Crapy pictures Rosei... :eating:

Congrats on those beautifull ladys, but don't forget, when it comes to deliver the goods, the black ash ones do it better!

Oh, and the Lyngdorf Millenium beats the s*** out of those gayish Classé. :leghumper:

Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 04:59 Tuesday. Reason: Update quote
                                                        Lyngdorf CD1 - NAD S300 - B&W 802D

Comment

• Xavier
                                                          • May 2007

Do you have to bring our private disputes in public? :rant:

Everybody knows that Black Ash finish makes 802D sound lousy! :

There's nothing better than Cherry! :T

Comment

• Rosso_Corsa
                                                            • Nov 2007

Do you have to bring our private disputes in public? :rant:

Everybody knows that Black Ash finish makes 802D sound lousy! :

There's nothing better than Cherry! :T
                                                            I'm with you on that. I have rosenut and I like cherry as well, but black ash is my least favorite. I think it's nasty but to each their own. Looks too unnatural and cheap.

Comment

• Xavier
                                                              • May 2007

Originally posted by Rosso_Corsa
                                                              I'm with you on that. I have rosenut and I like cherry as well, but black ash is my least favorite. I think it's nasty but to each their own. Looks too unnatural and cheap.
                                                              Oh my god! You've started a very nasty discussion! :B

Just to keep everything into perspective, Pato is a friend of mine and my company partner. Don't feel like this is serious! :W

Back to subject!

Comment

• Pato
                                                                • Dec 2006

Oh my god! You've started a very nasty discussion! :B

Just to keep everything into perspective, Pato is a friend of mine and my company partner. Don't feel like this is serious! :W

Back to subject!
                                                                Exactly!

But the "gayish Classé" part is true.

:rofl:
                                                                Lyngdorf CD1 - NAD S300 - B&W 802D

Comment

• Xavier
                                                                  • May 2007

The only good thing you have is your Avatar.

Comment

• RobP
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • Nov 2004

ok, lets play nice boys............
                                                                    Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• RebelMan
                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Pato
                                                                      Exactly!

But the "gayish Classé" part is true.

:rofl:
                                                                      The same artistic creator designed your speakers dawg! Doh! 8O
                                                                      "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• Dmantis
                                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jack667
                                                                        Hi Greg,

Love your set up. Bet it sounds great!

Ahhh what the hell, took some more pictures..

I see a Mac mini in this pic... sweet man. We got one for our son and he loves it. We love it.

Comment

• nick.h
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jan 2006

B&W 803D in Rosenut

Musical Fidelity A5cr Power Amplifier
                                                                          Musical Fidelity A5cr Preamplifier
                                                                          Musical Fidelity A5CD Player

Kimber Bi-Focal XL Speaker Cable
                                                                          Kimber Select Interconnects

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • Mar 2005
                                                                            • 1199

Nice photo but I can see a few compromises there - it has the Beautiful Home look for sure. How have you hidden all the power cords - are they in the stand and through the floor or is it just not plugged in.

- doesn't your CD player get hot over the amp - would it not be better on the bottom if you have to use that setup.

- are you short of space. That speaker in the corner would be struggling to sound any good (relatively). Can you bring your gear into the room more and out of the corner.

Have you tried this sort of configuration - I call it the bomb site - it sounded great as the speakers had room to breathe and it gave a really big sound. Unfortunately (?) it had to go back to a more traditional (relatively tidy) AV configuration - this was too impractical even for me - pity from a audio perspective.

Name:	bomb site.jpg
Views:	1338
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	849790
                                                                            Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 13:38 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• nick.h
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Jan 2006
                                                                              • 171

I changed the room around again.

Brought the speakers out more from the wall.

Have not put the cables in.

BrizVegas: The pictures did not include the power cables.

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • Mar 2005
                                                                                • 1199

Hmmmm looking better

I would do something like this (below, including amp on top) but also bring those speakers about a foot further away from the wall (aren't you glad pedantic folk like me can't get into you lounge and rearrange things virtually)

The 803D has lots of bass so getting a bit away from the wall will help to achieve a more balanced sound. My "bomb site" setup highlighted the modest bass in my current speakers (although I know that upgrade cables I tried a while back would fix that).

My current layout is closer to yours but I have a 60cm gap behind the speakers which gives me some depth to the sound (nothing like the bomb site setup - that gave a really big deep sound, if a little lacking in body). Its quite striking how the sound changes just by rearranging a room - and each layout has its pros and cons.

As far as replicating the "audiophile" sound of other setups in our Brisbane Club I found the "bombsite" got the closest.

Name:	rearrange1.jpg
Views:	1358
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	849794

Name:	sml1.jpg
Views:	1316
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	849795

Name:	sml2.jpg
Views:	1445
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	849796
                                                                                Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 13:40 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• jmorod
                                                                                  Junior Member
                                                                                  • Nov 2007
                                                                                  • 3

New guy to this site...

What a great site! There are some killer set kits here! I spent about 5 hours plus checking out all these amazing pics.

Just finished my set up. Krell HTS 7.1, Krell Showcase DVD, Krell TAS, Elite Blu Ray 95, Elite 50" Pro 110, SCM's Dark Cherry, HD DVR, N805's Dark Cherry, HTMS 4, Velodyne DLSR, Audioquest CV-8's for front 3's, Salamander stand, Universal remote, piece of junk Monster power center.

Due to living in a highrise condo there are serious limitations to a full range speakers and a larger sub. Mostly HT and Jazz/Electronica 2 channel listening. Any suggestions or something I'm missing?

Cheers!

Name:	HT 001.JPG
Views:	1305
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	849806

Name:	HT 003.JPG
Views:	1113
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	849807

Name:	HT 004.JPG
Views:	1112
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	849808
                                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 13:40 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• Nolan B
                                                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                                                    • Sep 2005
                                                                                    • 1792

Originally posted by smiletimeDK
                                                                                    Not the best in here but I'm happy with it

Speakers

• Bowers & Wilkins XT4 Speakers

Cables

• Supra Trico Digital Coaxial
                                                                                    • Supra Sword XLR Balanced
                                                                                    • Supra Sword Stereo Bifilar Litz Speaker

Suround Sound/Stereo

• THULE SC100 channel upgrade
                                                                                    • THULE Space PA350B effektforstærker
                                                                                    • THULE Space PR350BV forforstærker

Hardware

• TerraTec Phase 24 FireWire interface

Pictures

Enter

ok ill bite..

is that a display on your wall? Art? what is that?

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                                      • Mar 2005
                                                                                      • 1199

I have a question also.

How do you find that Thule gear. A guy I know used to have a Thule amp that did about 350w in 2 channel configuration. It was a great little amp IMO but the switching went and they could not repair it without sending it back to Europe - is that insane or what. I am told his amp is currently being used as a door stop at his hifi store. Real shame as the brand is no longer available in Australia.

I reckon he should try harder to get it fixed locally. Why Thule can't sent the parts is beyond me - the amp was not that old either.

Comment

• ssabripo
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Dec 2005
                                                                                        • 336

updated my setup with a Studiotech U-22T and added a Panny bluray player:

Name:	sherv_HT_jan2008006.webp
Views:	56
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	948877

Name:	sherv_HT_jan2008004.webp
Views:	50
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	948878

Name:	sherv_HT_jan2008021.webp
Views:	52
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	948879

Name:	sherv_HT_jan2008022.webp
Views:	52
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	948880
                                                                                        Last edited by theSven; 05 September 2023, 05:08 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location
                                                                                        My simple HT setup
                                                                                        4π using LMS, anyone?

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                                                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                                                          • Mar 2005
                                                                                          • 1537

Very nice!!

Next on the list an HTM1?
                                                                                          B&W

Comment

• fredBelgium
                                                                                            Member
                                                                                            • Jun 2007
                                                                                            • 76

Originally posted by Race Car Driver
                                                                                            Very nice!!

Next on the list an HTM1?
                                                                                            Wouaw... yessss ! Very Nice.

:T

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"