• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Stereo outdoor pillows??!!

Hey all,

I bought this speaker pillow (yes...who would have thought that this kinda' thing could exist!!) and I must say, it's pretty neat!!. Basically, it's a battery operated speaker pillow that you connect your audio device to via it's 3.5mm audio jack on the side and it plays your music via the speakers on each end of the pillow!. Bass is virtually non existent but all in all, it kinda' frees you from headphones and it actually sounds pretty decent!. Stereo reproduction is quite decent due to the fact that the speakers are right underneath your ears!!.

I'm going to love this pillow this summer !! :T
    Dan Madden :T
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Makes me think of "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles":

... THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!!!!!!

(ah... ahem... how 'bout them Bears? ...)

Interesting, though. Do you have to sleep on your back (or alternatively, I guess, face down) to get the stereo effect?
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Chris D
      Makes me think of "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles":

... THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!!!!!!

(ah... ahem... how 'bout them Bears? ...)

Interesting, though. Do you have to sleep on your back (or alternatively, I guess, face down) to get the stereo effect?
      It's really designed for use on patio chairs outside. With the chair reclined and your head resting on the speaker pillow. Speakers are located on the sides of the pillow. Uses 2 AA batteries!!.

Ps....I loved that Movie !! I laughed so hard when Candy tries to explain how the burnt out car is roadworthy to the officer!!. Hilarious!!.
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"