Anyone have any experience with this unit..has great reviews from 6-moons and other sources online...
Acoustic Revive RR-77----myth??
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Acoustic Revive RR-77----myth??
Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power CordsTags: None- Bottom
-
I would be VERY careful about spending any money on this device. 8O I'm getting the distinct aroma of reptile lubricant..
David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin- Bottom
Comment
-
That's my fear. I have no way of testing one outOriginally posted by David MeekI would be VERY careful about spending any money on this device. 8O I'm getting the distinct aroma of reptile lubricant.Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by csuzorBefore paying $250+ to get an acoustic expert to look at my photos and room layout (by mail, no actual visit), and then recommend I spend thousands with him, I'd like to get your advice whether acoustic treatment is needed in my lounge room. The photos are heavily compressed to get into the 100kb limit....-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
Acoustic/cosmetic recommendations
I have a finished basement and the pool room has now evolved into a retrofit home theater. The room is 12'8" X 19'. There is an 8' ceiling.
The screen is a DIY 92" Dalite HCCV with black felt 3" border. If you don't look too close,...-
Channel: Spaced Out
-
-
by SauravI saw an online article recently where someone's procedure for estimating the acoustic center offset between his drivers was to measure the speaker, model the XO, then increment driver offset in the model until the predicted result matched the measured result. I was wondering if there was a different...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by gadutHi HT'ers,
I am a new member here who lived in the other side of the earth to the most active members location that I find here
, exactly in Indonesia. What brought me here was Statement design, on my searching of good design with affordable cost with proven built and good impressions....
-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by leo2498Hi guys I want acoustic treatment to my room (many thanks for the advise Kal) but I not know which is better bass traps or acoustic panels for my type of room. anyone knows the ATS acoustic panels? what do you use in your rooms? any advise? my room you can see in this link http://www.blu-ray.com/co...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment