Acoustic Revive RR-77----myth??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Armbender
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 265

    #1

    Acoustic Revive RR-77----myth??

    Anyone have any experience with this unit..has great reviews from 6-moons and other sources online...

    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords
  • Hdale85
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 16133

    #2
    Have you ever seen 6-Moons give a negative review?

    Comment

    • David Meek
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 8934

      #3
      I would be VERY careful about spending any money on this device. 8O I'm getting the distinct aroma of reptile lubricant.
      .

      David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

      Comment

      • Armbender
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2005
        • 265

        #4
        Originally posted by David Meek
        I would be VERY careful about spending any money on this device. 8O I'm getting the distinct aroma of reptile lubricant.
        That's my fear. I have no way of testing one out
        Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • csuzor
          Acoustic treatment needed or not?
          by csuzor
          Before paying $250+ to get an acoustic expert to look at my photos and room layout (by mail, no actual visit), and then recommend I spend thousands with him, I'd like to get your advice whether acoustic treatment is needed in my lounge room. The photos are heavily compressed to get into the 100kb limit....
          28 July 2005, 07:55 Thursday
        • Jeff Hartford
          Acoustic/cosmetic advise
          by Jeff Hartford
          Acoustic/cosmetic recommendations
          I have a finished basement and the pool room has now evolved into a retrofit home theater. The room is 12'8" X 19'. There is an 8' ceiling.

          The screen is a DIY 92" Dalite HCCV with black felt 3" border. If you don't look too close,...
          18 December 2003, 12:34 Thursday
        • Saurav
          Measuring/estimating driver acoustic center offsets
          by Saurav
          I saw an online article recently where someone's procedure for estimating the acoustic center offset between his drivers was to measure the speaker, model the XO, then increment driver offset in the model until the predicted result matched the measured result. I was wondering if there was a different...
          01 March 2005, 19:55 Tuesday
        • gadut
          Loudspeaker design with SB Acoustic driver
          by gadut
          Hi HT'ers,

          I am a new member here who lived in the other side of the earth to the most active members location that I find here , exactly in Indonesia. What brought me here was Statement design, on my searching of good design with affordable cost with proven built and good impressions....
          07 August 2011, 10:08 Sunday
        • leo2498
          Best acoustic panel for listening room?
          by leo2498
          Hi guys I want acoustic treatment to my room (many thanks for the advise Kal) but I not know which is better bass traps or acoustic panels for my type of room. anyone knows the ATS acoustic panels? what do you use in your rooms? any advise? my room you can see in this link http://www.blu-ray.com/co...
          06 April 2012, 09:30 Friday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"