X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The $98 Blu-ray player

The local Walmart is selling the Magnavox Blu-ray player for $98 Canadian. Don't know how good the Maggie is but it sure is nice to see low prices like this for a Blu-ray player.
    My Homepage!
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

good price..actually just opened up my BDP-83...no cables yet..in the mail...ah well...get to set it up after the holidays..lol
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

• littlesaint
      • Jul 2007

Amazon has the Panny BD60 for $120-$130 depending on when you look. I think I'd rather pay the $20-$30 more for what is really one of the better players out there. It's going to be my Dad's gift this year since he finally entered the HD world with a Panny P50X1.
      Santino

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Comment

• P-Dub
        Office Moderator
        • Aug 2000

Pretty amazing how the prices have come down. But no real surprise.

I think I'll still be picking up a PS3 to do my BR playing and other playing.

I just have to clean up and make room for the new TV.
        Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Noticed in the flyers this AM that Future Shop has the Samsung BDP1600 player for $99. as a Boxing Day special. Another local electronic & furniture store has a Sony for $99. Some good buys out there for anyone who needs a second player or just getting into the game.
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"