X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gianluca
    • Oct 2008

Pioneer BDP-23FD Vs Oppo BDP 83

Hello fellow forum members,

As the title states what are your oppinions...

I am more interested in the 7.1 analog stage of the pioneer, I have read elsewhere that the Pioneer analog audio stage surpasses Oppo.

I have no interest in DVA-A or SACD which are not compatible media for the pioneer. What I really want is to be able to keep my older Rotel unit, and injoy the new codecs. Also I believe from the manuals that the Pioneer has better bass management then the Oppo since the Oppo is fixed at 80Hz.

Thanks for your input

Gianluca
    Sharp Aquos 40" 1080P| Rotel RSX 1056 | Classé CA-150 | Oppo BDP-83 | PS3 | APC H15 | B&W 603 S3 | B&W LCR 600 S3 | B&W 602 S3 | Sunfire True Sub Signature |
  • 1oldguy
    • Dec 2008

Well for whats it's worth I went the 09FD.But of all the people here with experience in high end audio I would be at the bottom of that list.I went all the way since I have no room for upgrading later.I'm doing it a little on the over kill I admit, but a least this way I wont look back and think I should have bought what I really wanted.
    And if your looking into buying one of these players you will be on a waiting list for the pioneer like myself and the firmware according to my dealer will already be done for the next batch.
    A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"