X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Preacherman
    • Jan 2004

Cables

We also have a 5 strand silver coated coaxial bundle for custom install projector installations with RGB-Sync. Ask about them.
    I had seen this on your site can you tell me more please. And do you do DVI cable?

Thanks

Deacon

Check out - www.dvdprofiler.com
    My Collection
    Bruce

Individuality - Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Lex,

I think Deacon is asking about the quote from the Tigress Compenent Video cable page.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Preacherman
      • Jan 2004

Ooops..Sorry, yes I did mean to preface the above with Lex.

Deacon

My Collection
      Bruce

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Deacon. The largest spool of wire I own, is about 900 feet of 5 strand silver coated copper coax, each of the 5 strands in teflon dielectric. The 5 strands are wound into a slight spiral with string separation into an overall jacket. The jacket is perfect for 1/2" tech flex, and then finished out like a Tigress except up to 5 strands for RGB-Sync. (red, green, blue, black, white) color keyed.

I recently sold one of these to a guy in Canada. He was positively thrilled with it. With quality connectors, it would be difficult to get a better component video cable.

I'm not currently doing DVI. It could be an area for the future. But I want to learn a bit more about it first. In fact, I've really chose to stay away from most vga type cables as well. We all have specialties, and I've chosen to be the best I can to a certain market and not try to be all things to all people.

thanks for the inquiry, if you want to talk price, just drop me an email.

Doug
        CAT

Cable Guy DVD Collection
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Preacherman
          • Jan 2004

Thanks for the reply and I will be inquiring as soon as I figure needs and lengths..

Deacon

My Collection
          Bruce

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"