Deacon, how's that new Loiness working out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lex
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2001
    • 27460

    #1

    Deacon, how's that new Loiness working out?

    I made Deacon a combined component video and S-video cable recently. I'm curious how's it worked out? Image quality?

    Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Preacherman
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 122

    #2
    Hey, sorry I was away but I've been on all work mode. I manage 3 companies and we are doing major restructure and then I come home and work till who knows when. No recreational computing for me lately. I had made myself a promise not to hook up the Z2 till I was 95% done and I did that last night. The Lioness is perfoming perfectly. What a beauty. I will be posting some pics real soon. Thanks Lex




    Deacon

    Check out - www.dvdprofiler.com
    My Collection
    Bruce

    Individuality - Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • Kevin P
      FYI - Deacon is now Preacherman
      by Kevin P
      One of our members, Deacon, recently attained priesthood, and had his member name changed to Preacherman. So if you're looking for his posts or sending private messages to him, look for/address them to Preacherman instead of Deacon.

      Congratulations Preacherman!
      15 March 2005, 22:00 Tuesday
    • Preacherman
      An Introduction
      by Preacherman
      Hello all,

      I have posted a couple of messages already and realized I haven’t really introduced myself. My real name is Bruce, my wife’s name is Shannon and I have a 12 year old son Damian. I’m 34 and live in Orlando, FL (Home of the Rat). I manage a large home inspection company....
      21 January 2004, 17:13 Wednesday
    • malcky
      customs help needed please..
      by malcky
      Hi folks, have at long last just received my 10m lioness cable (component & s-video together) from doug/lex and the postage agreed was $35 us dollars, now the problem is that parcel force (courier company) demanded £65.31 (which is about $110 us dollars) for customs & excise, which is exactly...
      04 August 2004, 05:53 Wednesday
    • cofn
      Studio Expressions 1HD Demo/Impressions
      by cofn
      Hey all,

      This past Tuesday I was given the oppertunity to visit Andrew Pratt, and take a little demo of his HT, most importantly the 1HD, as we are in the market for a FP sometime in the next month.

      Now my wife and I have never seen a FP, so I don't have anything at all...
      09 October 2003, 11:18 Thursday
    • dynamowhum
      a small gripe on partsexpress
      by dynamowhum
      I got the flyer stating a mothers day special on tri trix kit. I was interested in building these for my surround so I went to order but one of the drivers was out of stock till today. Okay so I waited to order till today and now one of the coils is out of stock till June 4. I am a little annoyed by...
      21 May 2009, 19:04 Thursday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"