X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveF
    • Nov 2000

Now what ??

Hi Guys/Gals,
    Just woke up to a problem with my receiver.
    When I turn it off,it decides to reset (only) the subwoofer setup to +12, not a good thing. Any ideas ?? I emailed Onkyo, this could take weeks to hear from them, they aren't the greatest in turn aound time. Peace SteveF

SteveF
    SteveF
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Steve

Unplug the unit for 5-10 minutes. See if that clears the memory. If there are "default" settings, reset to those. Also try unpugging everything from the back of the unit. Then bring it back up using only the tuner and stereo speakers. Slowly add the rest of the components. Sometimes the newer receivers are like computers, they need a cold boot.

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

do the onyko's have a reset function like the denon's do? your manual should tell you what to do to reset things.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"