X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnnz
    • Aug 2008

Parts Express special deals?

Hi all,
    I have posted a few times in the Nat P MTM speaker build thread. I really want to make some of these speakers but would like to know if there is a 'good' time to buy from Parts Express? I have heard that in the past on certain holidays they do free shipping for example. I am in New Zealand and the exchange rate is really starting to bite now. Any tips will be much appreciated!!
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Huh... no, I haven't seen that, but it's entirely possible. Only recommendation I have, is to access Parts Express via the link at the top of the HTGuide Forum, so you let them know that you appreciate them as a HTG sponsor!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

They do free shipping from time to time but I'm about 95% certain that excludes orders outside of the United States.

Comment

• Johnnz
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Chris D
        Huh... no, I haven't seen that, but it's entirely possible. Only recommendation I have, is to access Parts Express via the link at the top of the HTGuide Forum, so you let them know that you appreciate them as a HTG sponsor!
        That sounds fair. Will do that

Comment

• Johnnz
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Dougie085
          They do free shipping from time to time but I'm about 95% certain that excludes orders outside of the United States.
          Yeah, I thought that might be the case.

NZ dollar just climbed 2 cents today on the back of the US government bailing out Fanny May etc. Sigh, if I had only have ordered a month ago I could have saved about $60 and nearer to $150 had I ordered back in March. No telling where things will be with exchange rates though by the time that I actually do have enough put aside to order - hopefully in a month or so's time...

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"