Holy Speakers!! Parts Express Delivered me a Surprise!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 123Toid
    • Mar 2017

Holy Speakers!! Parts Express Delivered me a Surprise!

Parts Express just did me a huge solid by giving me a bunch of free speakers. I guess they had been watching my YouTube channel and wanted to make me a brand manager. So they sent me a bunch of speakers, exciters, a few plate amplifiers, tweeters, woofers and even subwoofers. It was an awesome surprise! So a huge shout out to Parts Express and their team there.

I am posting this, to see if you guys want any individual videos or pictures of any of the products I received. Sometimes, those pictures online just do not do it justice. Or if you want me to do any specific projects with them. I am game for about anything. Here's an unboxing of everything I received:

I have a few ideas already:

1. Passive radiator Subwoofer
    2. Soundbar
    3. End table Subwoofer with hidden amp - maybe wireless
    4. Teach Dats v2 if you guys are interested
    5. Get some of the GRS speaker specs out
    6. Make a bluetooth Tower speaker with a built in subwoofer.

Those are some of the ideas. I'll post a link and list of all the products I received later tonight. I already started my first build I couldn't help it, lol. I guess I am jsut giddy with excitement.
    Check out my YouTube Channel on DIY Speakers
    Instagram
  • fish fingers
    • Apr 2015

Freebies! Lucky boy. I get a large box from them this week but paid 2k for it 😆

Comment

• 123Toid
      • Mar 2017

Haha, That is the best post ever! :rofl: What are you building? I'll be excited to see it!
      Check out my YouTube Channel on DIY Speakers
      Instagram

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"