So Whose Cables Got This Good Review at Audio Asylum???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Danbry39
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2002
    • 1584

    #1

    So Whose Cables Got This Good Review at Audio Asylum???

    Sorry, after reading rule 6 or forum rules, I deleted my original post as I worried that my post might be a violation. Anyway, Doug and Catcable got quite a nice review over at Audio Asylum, so congratulations Doug. If I get a go ahead, I'll cut and copy or link the review here.




    Keith
    Keith
  • Lex
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2001
    • 27460

    #2
    To make it simple, there's a link on the Kingcats page at CAT now to the review. Those interested in reading can go to CAT.

    Bob, that did the review is a nice guy, a real live audiophile. He is quite passionate about his system. He loves the new Kingcats, so he told folks about them over there.

    Thanks for your nice words too Keith.

    Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

    Comment

    • Danbry39
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2002
      • 1584

      #3
      If you haven't already checked it out Doug, there's an even nicer formal review of your product over at Audio Asylum today. And, as one who has visited that site before, many of the "inmates" over there are extremely critical/picky regarding their cables.




      Keith
      Keith

      Comment

      • Lex
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Apr 2001
        • 27460

        #4
        Thanks Keith, yeah, I saw that, nice!

        Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • wkhanna
          Keith Emerson rip
          by wkhanna
          Link to wiki where this is found

          Emerson died on 10 March 2016 in Santa Monica, California, of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. His body was found at his Santa Monica home. According to Emerson's partner Mari Kawaguchi, Emerson had become "depressed, nervous...
          14 March 2016, 06:53 Monday
        • Chris D
          New favorable review of Zhd
          by Chris D
          New review out of the Zhd, original review posted HERE...
          13 May 2006, 01:13 Saturday
        • Aussie Geoff
          Silver KingCats and all is right again!
          by Aussie Geoff
          Hi,

          For those of you that followed the long running Sliver Digital Coax thread HERE there was some consternation (by myself and others) that with the RCD-1072 into the RSP-1098 I found it sounded better with the Silver Digital Coax than with my $200 Analog RCA... We all knew that the
          ...
          04 October 2004, 20:34 Monday
        • Nick Danger
          RSP 1066, RMB 1095 and Silver Kingcats!
          by Nick Danger
          I have a much happier tale to bring you all today!

          I contacted Doug at Catcable, looking for interconnects for my system. I had been considering and researching alternatives to the cables that I bought when I purchased the Rotel equipment.

          Subsequent to buying the Rotel...
          13 October 2004, 09:47 Wednesday
        • whmacs
          RCD-1072 and Kingcats From Cat Cables
          by whmacs
          Hi All,
          I've been using my new RCD-1072 cd player connected to my Perreaux Headphone amp and Sennheiser HD-650 headphones for a couple of weeks now. The level of detail produced by the RCD-1072 is outstanding. Combined with a good pair of headphones you don't miss a trick from the CD. Well, just...
          06 August 2004, 16:56 Friday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"