X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

watch the changes at CAT

Hello all, I don't post much info on CAT now. But I felt the changes that are occuring are worthy of an announcement. Just a quick word to let you know CAT Cables is being reborn!

So far, there's a new entry level cable called CableCats. 35 bucks a pair starting!

The Tigress Component Video has been reborn with both product changes, and a new lower price across the board for various lengths. Major savings at longer lengths.

There's a new digital interconnect, an AES/EBU called the Panther. Starting at a mere 35 bucks.

Web site design enhancements are in progress as well, with a new left frame product selection panel, along with new right frames for each major section, Audio, Video, and Digital. You can get back to each major section by pressing the back button at the end of any product page. you can also get to those main right frame pages for audio video and digital by clicking the banners in the left frame. There you see all products. I think the pull down menu will become a thing of the past for navigation. But I will leave it as well. You can also get to the main audio video and digital product pages using the drop down menu!

I've done all this since yesterday, lol. Busy busy.

I'll update here as more changes occur. Planned is an update to the Blue Tigers, and Coolcat products, the Quadcat, as well as perhaps another new product or two.

Doug

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Jariten
    • Jun 2000

8O

looks like someone has been busy o_O

Great !!
    will go and look at the new site format ^_^

T.

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Where do you find the time? I like the sidebar changes. It makes it much easier to distinguish between the cable-types. $35? 8O 8O

David - HTGuide flunky
      Our "Theater"
      Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"