X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

2 day CAT and Quantum Sale

Good through friday at 12:00 PM, ok, a little over 2 days, I am doubling the Coupon code value to 20.00 on standard production interconnects and only on purchases 59.00 or higher. (excludes custom orders) Why am I doing this? Well, business is a bit slower than usual, and I have a cash crunch due to heavy inventory. I need revenue. So, the first thing I should do, is pass savings on to anyone at the Guide that is in need of cables! That mean's a 70.00 pair of interconnects, or a 70.00 digital cable is a mere 50.00 plus shipping. Pretty sweet, huh? It's an inventory cost recovery sale, pure and simply to convert inventory to liquid assets.

Further, if you need a .5 or 1 meter amp 5 set of any interconnects except Silvercat Ultra Xcess, i will double the double, making it a 40.00 discount! Somebody stop me!

Time is of the essense, sale close date is firm. Orders processed in the order received. There's never been a sale quite like this at CAT or Quantum, and their may never be another! So, if you been sitting on the fence, now's your chance.

Not valid with any other offers, discounts, or coupons. Offer void where prohibited by law. Like where's that anyways? lol.

You must be a member of HTGuide.com to qualify for this offer. Tough huh? :LOL:

Thanks,
    Doug
    CAT Cables

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Lex, check your e-mail.

Nevermind. :T

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"