X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • extechguy
    • Aug 2001

Lighting Control

I need to know what to get, and where to get it, for IR remote controlled lighting switches (c.w. dimmer). I have three seperate circuits in my media room to control. 2 sets of pots (5 each) and one wall sconce. The problem is both sets of pots are on seperate three way circuits and one of the circuits was installed using a wireless (uhf I think) switch. If the wireless system is impossible to integrate, so-be-it. I am looking to get something ASAP so the lighting can be integrated into my Pronto CCF.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks All!

TG.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Hi, TG,
    I'm not very well versed in the area of your concern.As you can well understand,a lot of people have much more serious concerns at this particular time, but be patient.Someone will jump in soon and offer advice.
    Welcome to HT Guide.
    George

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

TG, clock on the banner in the lower left, Home Automation.net. Those are the guys you need to talk to.

Anything nuts and bolts oriented really needs to be discussed in the remote area.

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"