If you though that the iPhone was......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 2580

    #1

    If you though that the iPhone was......

    .....the coolest thing this week.... well you were wrong!



    And here....



    I'm just going to have to have one.......

    Vincent.

    I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • Hdale85
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 16133

    #2
    ...not for 2500 bucks...looks a little like it has cheap build quality in the video...although that remote is sweet! But still...common 2500 bucks?

    Comment

    • Alloroc
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 2580

      #3
      Originally posted by Dougie085
      ...not for 2500 bucks...looks a little like it has cheap build quality in the video...although that remote is sweet! But still...common 2500 bucks?
      Well now in fairness, THX it 'aint :W , however, it's still the coolest piece of Star Wars merchandise I've seen. And Nikko do make some decent RC toys....
      Vincent.

      I don't want the world. I just want your half.

      Comment

      • David Meek
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000
        • 8934

        #4
        Hehe, it'll go perfectly in that "famous" home theater that's built like the bridge of a starship. But I'd rather spend that amount on something like a universal BR/HD player or something.
        .

        David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • sparkwalker
          Mini Zepplin not working as iPhone dock to iTunes
          by sparkwalker
          Hi All
          I am looking for some help...
          I bought a mini Zepplin last week, but I can't seem to get it to work as an iPhone dock to sync with iTunes. When my iPhone 3gs is docked on the mini Zepplin which is connected to my Windows 7 64bit computer via USB the computer doesn't see the iPhone....
          30 January 2011, 05:21 Sunday
        • Johnloudb
          iPhone 6 troubles
          by Johnloudb
          I recently got an iPhone 6. And I loved to listen to Pandora on my old iPhone 4s but this one is really fatiguing after awhile. I first noticed it on my car stereo with it's digital connection hooked up to my kenwood receiver. With the 4s I was in heaven and pandora sounded so good with good recordings....
          15 June 2015, 20:27 Monday
        • P-Dub
          iPhone 7
          by P-Dub
          So the Apple press conference is going on now.

          iPhone7 and Amazon just posted up some cases about an hour before the start of the press conference.

          So dual lens camera and no 3.5 mm headphone jack. Faster processor and probably a IP67 rating. Those are the rumours to be confirmed...
          07 September 2016, 12:10 Wednesday
        • mjb
          iPhone as Sound Level Meter
          by mjb
          This looks pretty neat for iPhone users, turn your device into an audio signal scope, level meter, or signal generator: http://www.faberacoustical.com/products/iphone/



          Disclaimer: I am in no way connected with this project in any way!...
          13 August 2008, 00:21 Wednesday
        • Jazzy16
          RSP-1576MKII - iPhone connected to front usb input - no sound - SOLVED
          by Jazzy16
          I am testing the inputs on my new RSP-1576MKII. When I connect my iPhone XS, IOS 14.4.1 to the front USB Input of the processor, I get no sound. The input is configured correctly and it recognizes the iPhone as connected. In the AirPlay display for the iPhone's Music app, the speakers indicated are...
          25 March 2021, 11:35 Thursday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"