If you though that the iPhone was......
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Well now in fairness, THX it 'aint :W , however, it's still the coolest piece of Star Wars merchandise I've seen. And Nikko do make some decent RC toys....Originally posted by Dougie085...not for 2500 bucks...looks a little like it has cheap build quality in the video...although that remote is sweet!
But still...common 2500 bucks?Vincent.
I don't want the world. I just want your half.- Bottom
Comment
-
Hehe, it'll go perfectly in that "famous" home theater that's built like the bridge of a starship. But I'd rather spend that amount on something like a universal BR/HD player or something..
David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by sparkwalkerHi All
I am looking for some help...
I bought a mini Zepplin last week, but I can't seem to get it to work as an iPhone dock to sync with iTunes. When my iPhone 3gs is docked on the mini Zepplin which is connected to my Windows 7 64bit computer via USB the computer doesn't see the iPhone....-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by JohnloudbI recently got an iPhone 6. And I loved to listen to Pandora on my old iPhone 4s but this one is really fatiguing after awhile. I first noticed it on my car stereo with it's digital connection hooked up to my kenwood receiver. With the 4s I was in heaven and pandora sounded so good with good recordings....-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by P-DubSo the Apple press conference is going on now.
iPhone7 and Amazon just posted up some cases about an hour before the start of the press conference.
So dual lens camera and no 3.5 mm headphone jack. Faster processor and probably a IP67 rating. Those are the rumours to be confirmed... -
by mjbThis looks pretty neat for iPhone users, turn your device into an audio signal scope, level meter, or signal generator: http://www.faberacoustical.com/products/iphone/
Disclaimer: I am in no way connected with this project in any way!... -
by Jazzy16I am testing the inputs on my new RSP-1576MKII. When I connect my iPhone XS, IOS 14.4.1 to the front USB Input of the processor, I get no sound. The input is configured correctly and it recognizes the iPhone as connected. In the AirPlay display for the iPhone's Music app, the speakers indicated are...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment