X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Infocus troubles

This big projector company hasn't been doing well lately on the stock exchange and 3rd quarter sales don't look go so it appears they are going to try and find a buyer.

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

Don't know if I'd like to be the owner of an Infocus projector right now.
    Last edited by George Bellefontaine; 11 October 2006, 12:40 Wednesday.
    My Homepage!
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

That's too bad. They certainly gave the "big boys" a run for their money for a while. It seems a bit odd that after one down quarter they are basically throwing in the towel. Admittedly the loss of resources due to stock drops in the last couple of years would hurt, but I wonder if that's all there is to the story?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I'm sure there is more to it, Tex. One thing is certain , their marketing strategies absolutely stunk. They had a great product at a reasonable price in their 3 chip dlp 777 PJ but nobody knew where to see it demoed in order to buy it.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Brandon B
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2001

You can get its "little" brother the D-cinema Kodak calibrated 333 for a song now. It's only 720p, but its got kick ass brightness and decent (at least for a few more months) contrast.

BB

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"