X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewM
    • Oct 2000

Center channel problems

A number of years ago I bought a Focal DIY kit and the drivers that would make up the center channel are no longer available and haven't been for awhile so nobody has any NOS either (the Focal 7k4411).

So I need to find something that will get me really close. The speakers sound pretty much like most JM Labs speakers, except they no longer make kevlar coned woofers speaker systems either (or else I'd just buy one of them). So figure bright speakers without sounding harsh, very detailed type sound. Budget wise I'm open, cheaper is better but I'm not afraid to spend a little bit of cash if needed. I'm not nearly as picky about my HT sound either, it has to sound good but I don't need legendary sound quality either.

Any suggestions?

Andrew
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Andrew, I suggest reposting this in DIY. You may get better response. I will move this thread within a day or so if it gets little response here.

regards,
    Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"