X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • barona
    • Jan 2003

front/center speaker search

I'm looking to upgrade my current configuration and wanted some input as to where to start. I'm currently running the following:
    Rotel 1066
    Carver 705, 5x120
    Klipsch KG2.5 bookshelf fronts
    Klipsch KV-2 center
    Polk 715bipole/dipole surr.
    Paradigm 1200 sub
    I wanted to go to 7-channel by moving the Polks to the side and the Klipschs' to the rear. I know I need another amp, probably the Rotel 5-channel which would run the new fronts and maybe a couple multi-zone. What's a good speaker match under $3000.00?? I've read B&W but is there anything else?? Should I stick with Klipsch for timbre matching???
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

Are you planning on keeping the same center? If so, you'd be best served by staying with Klipsch.

Or, you could just budget in the price of a new center with your new L & R mains.

Do you want bookshelves or towers?

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• barona
      • Jan 2003

not sure about the center, let's say I'll trade it in for credit. And I'm looking for towers.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"