Need a suggestion on which one to go for from the following..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amajgaon
    • Jul 2010

Need a suggestion on which one to go for from the following..

Hi,

I was a bose fan and after doing some reading, now I am not. I brought a Lifestyle V30 system home and set it up which I am going to return before 30 days.

I have a few options and I would be really thankful if experts here share their opinions/suggestions for them.

For the Receiver -- Yamaha RX-V667 or Pioneer VSX1020 - which one should I pickup? (I also heard Pioneer is going to get out of the audio electronics soon..)

Option 1 - Any of the above receivers + Mirage MX 5.1 speakers

Option 2 - Any of the above receiver + Paradigm Cinema 110CT system

Option 3 - Any of the above receiver + KEF KHT 5005.2 Wireless system

Option 4 - Any of the above receiver + a Velodyne 10'' sub + ?? (speaker system)

Size of the speakers is one of the decision factors for me as I will be moving back to India in an year or so and I will have to take them with me..

Please let me know what would be a good option from the above. I am looking for the best quality.

Thanks in advance!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"