X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crytklmass
    • Dec 2008

MX-136 problem HELP!!!!!!

OK, I own a p.o.s. samsung bdp2500 blu ray player. Also a Sony 5 disc cd/dvd player. Each player is connected to my MX136 Digital Audio Output. HDMI 1.3 connects directly to my t.v. NOT pass through my MX136.
    Problem: Whenever I view a movie-Cinema 1 will highlight (Digital Signal) and (Pro LogicIIx). If I choose Cinema 2 will highlight (Digital Signal) and (NEO:6).

(EX,DOLBY DIGITAL, ,DTS,DTS ES) No matter what I try I cannot select any other setting:

Why not? What am I doing wrong. I can understand maybe that decdoing is not in the sony dvd player, but the samsung bdp2500:Product Features

My only possible concusion is I need to plug my hdmi 3 cables into the mx136, then 1 single cable from hdmi out to hdmi t.v. IN.
    OR OR OR
    Did I connect the wiring corecctly? I was considering to buy an Oppo when it sells or 1 Denon 3800BDCI OR A Panasonic Blu Ray Player. OR my Samsung BD Player

*The salesman said I didnt have the correct codecs to support blu ray or dvd player that recegnized those as choice to play movie playbackmovie

MY BLU RAY BDP200 SUPPORT BELOW,
    * Blu-ray Disc format compatible for high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD
    * Delivers greatly enhanced video performance with standard DVDs by upconverting their video resolution to HDTV-compliant 720p or 1080p via the HDMI interface and the built-in HQV chip
    * Built-in decoders for next-generation Dolby Digital Plus and lossless Dolby TrueHD (7.1-channel)

* Plays BD-ROM, BD-R and BD-RE discs; backward compatible with DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM, CD and CD-R/RW discs
    * Plays Blu-ray media that can store up to 50GB of high-definition video and audio
    * Compatible with VC-1, MPEG2 and H.264 formats
    * Built-in Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports for network connection and firmware upgrades
    * BD Live support with 1GB of internal memory for game, sub title and special feature updates through the Internet
    * 10-bit/108MHz video digital-to-analog (D/A) conversion
    * 24-bit/192kHz audio digital-to-analog (D/A)converter
    * Enjoy full HD 1080p video output on your 1080p display
    * Outputs: 1 component video, 1 composite video, 1 HDMI, 1 stereo audio, 1 optical digital audio, 1 7.1-channel analog output
    * HDMI-CEC networking lets you operate compatible HDMI products with a single remote
    * Includes remote with batteries and A/V cable

Thank you for your help.
    BOB
  • quan325i
    • Apr 2005

1. Does your samsung bluray player have HDMI 1.3 output? Is it configured to output sound via HDMI or the optical/digital output?
    2. Does your sony player have HDMI output? I doubt it does, and if that's the case, you probably can only pass the sound, not the video unless your 136 upscale everything from component to HDMI.

QN

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"