X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Jennings
    • Jan 2009

how to set your amps crossover

I have a avr 7000 fro harmon kardon and and have a choice of crossing over at 80, 90 or 100mhz. My speakers right now are Klipsh RB-15's na i have a pioneer chepo powered sub. What should I set my crossover at??
  • 2channellover
    • Jan 2009

Speakers are all about personal preference...play around with different settings and see what sounds best to you.

Comment

• scarpi
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Mr.Jennings
      I have a avr 7000 fro harmon kardon and and have a choice of crossing over at 80, 90 or 100mhz. My speakers right now are Klipsh RB-15's na i have a pioneer chepo powered sub. What should I set my crossover at??
      According to the Klipsch website, the frequency response of your RB15 speakers is 70 - 20kHZ. So I would set your speakers to "small" in your receiver's setup menu, and set the crossover to your sub at 80Hz. Also it is best to use a sound pressure level meter to balance the level of all your speakers including your sub. Radio Shack has a good analog one that I use. :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"