X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarpi
    • Jul 2008

Sony BDP S350 bluray question

I recently purchased a Sony S350 bluray player from Amazon for $199. But it won't be shipped until Dec 16th. It requires that I purchase an external USB flash drive for memory. I bought a Sony 4GB microvault click flash drive and I am now wondering if it will fit into the recessed USB slot in the back of the player. These "click" drives look thicker than the standard USB flash drives from Sony. Anybody with any experience using these drives with the S350? If anyone knows it won't fit, I will return it and not wait until the player arrives in a couple of weeks. Thanks for any info. Don
  • scarpi
    • Jul 2008

Well it is a tough question to answer unless you have tried one of those exact drives in the back usb port on the player. So I guess I'll just have to see if it fits when the player arrives. If not I'll get one that does fit the recessed slot. It's because the darn slot is a recessed one that causes this issue. Some usb drives don't fit in there. I'm just happy to finally get a bluray player to enjoy soon! :T

Comment

• hifiguymi
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2007

It sounds like the "click" drive that you mention had the USB connector slide in and out. If that is the case, it won't fit. You need a fixed one.

Eric

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"