X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • impala454
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2007

Card Reader/USB/etc

Anyone happen to have or know of a nice looking, maybe even "heavy duty" if that makes sense, memory card reader/USB/maybe even hard drives as well, station? I recently moved stuff around and my tower is much harder to get to and I'd like to get a nice standalone box that I can set on the desk to plug memory cards and usb devices into.
    -Chuck
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

Unfortunately, I think you're going to have to do two things if you want a card reader and HD docking station type thing.

Maybe something like this for the card reader...

Then something like this to match for the HD Cradle....?

At least they'd look similar, but there are a lot of others out there as well, and you can get whatever length USB cable to make them reach to where you need to.
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

• impala454
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2007

I actually already have the first one you linked. I don't really care for it much. I have a couple of them laying around already but I just want something that's heavy enough that I can set a monitor on it or something and not have it shifting around on me all the time. I guess I'll have to build my own or something.
      -Chuck

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"