X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chad.SQ
    • Sep 2008

Need help

I currently have a Sony STR-DG820 receiver with a pair of 2 channel KEF Q series and a Fi Q18 subwoofer 8 cubes sealed hooked up to a Crown XTi-1000. I want to get rid of my Sony receiver and get some better audio equipment. Basically I need some suggestions because I am not familiar with companies that aren't mainstream.

Right now I am looking for a preamp with a remote. I am 18 and don't have the biggest budget but I think anything over 250-300 is out of my range.

Thanks in advance.
  • dyazdani
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

Are you wanting to stay 2-channel or eventually go to a home theater setup?
    Danish

Comment

• chad.SQ
      • Sep 2008

The room this is all going in is about 10' x 10'. The way the room is it would be pretty hard to set up a surround sound where it would blend. I guess I would just have a good 2 channel for a few years. Then when I move out I would go into a 5.1. But for now it's a 2 channel to enjoy music and watch movies with.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"