X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • impala454
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2007

I'm done with the thread... I have no desire to read/respond to whatever bob has to continue trolling about. As far as I'm concerned it can be locked.
    -Chuck

Comment

• cinema bob
      • Apr 2005

??? what the heck? So if i bring up something that you don't agree with i am trolling? Wow, never been called a troll before and I have been a member here for a long time.

Comment

• cinema bob
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by here.now
        I think that people may feel as though you are attacking things. I also think that your immediate and sarcastic replies may frustrate people on this board. We're all here to discuss consumer electronics and their services etc. Strong opinions are bound to happen for one reason or the other. It's the delivery that is key, there are a few ways of discussing ones likes and dislikes. It's possible that some people may feel the things you have said, have come from an unnecessary defensive point of view.

I don't get that at all. the only thing that i see is emotional reactions on the part of others to the idea that the 360 is anything less than reliable. This was mentioned in passing in one of my posts and made part of the stream of conversation by others, not me. The thing that i really don't get is why I am catching flack for discussing a statement that was in the OP. If impala didn' t want this to be a comparison thread between roku and the 360 then he shouldn't have brought the roku into the discussion. Again I have been a member on this board for several years now and this is the first time that I have encountered this level of defensiveness over a product... Can't you see that, the over defensiveness on the part of the Xbox fans? :nonod:

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

We try not to carry a "big stick" here at HTGuide however, personal attacks and name calling will never be tolerated! For those concerned, please view this as your formal warning.
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• John Holmes
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

My 360 has been in for repair twice. And no, I'm not happy about it. But, in all honesty, I'm not angry about it either. MS in both cases fixed it with very little issue. Just a matter of following protocol for the repair process. That IMO, speaks in spades!

As such, I have been very satisfied with the performance of my XBox (when it's working :B ) and am very pleased with this announcement concerning Netflix. I honestly think it is and can be the hub for source entertainment in an HT setup. Of course, the level of quality from that source will be different levels according to one's appreciation/expectations of said source.

Like everything else, there will be competition abound but, this is a good thing! Just like everthing else, having a choice is the fun part of this or any other hobby.
            "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"