X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

Netflix – Watch Instantly – MST3000

Heads up to any MST3000 fans. Net flix just added about 6 MST 3000 titles to their “Watch Instantly” section.

I watched “The Racket” last night, had not ever seen this one, it’s with Mike. The Lisa Loeb take off is pretty funny. There is a short “So You Want To Get Married” that is a riot.

The movie it’s self is very weird, the movie and not the dialog from Mike and the Bots. You want to see an old school Female Wresting fetish movie, this is it. This is a weird movie. The ahhhumm… commentary was pretty funny. Weird movie though, I know they all generally low budget B (over even C) movies with bad acting, writing, direction, sound, dialog, sets…… but this was a weird movie. If you want to see a weird movie regardless of the Bots, this is one to tell people about.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Just about done with every Monty Python..

Kevin D.

Comment

• wkhanna
      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

MST3000 is one of my favorite satirical comic classics.
      Right up there with it, IMHO. was the clay-mation format ‘Celebrity Death Match’.
      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Dmantis
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jun 2004

On a side note , anyone using the xbox360? The Netflix upgrade is awesome. I like the ability to pick my movies without breaking out the Macbook Pro.

Comment

• greenhorn
          • Feb 2007

Don't have an Xbox, I running through Roku. I have been tempted due to their versatility.

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

I always enjoyed vegging with MST3k when I was surfing TV. But for some reason, I can't bring myself to rent a movie with MST3k commentary over it.

I did buy the official MST3k movie when it came out on video (after watching it in the theater and having fun) but haven't really watched it since.
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"