• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD working with Netflix

Whats up everyone?
    Anyone have one of these players? I have noticed a few of them now not working with Netflix. All players have firmware updated to latest version and what happens is Netflix gets to the home page, you see your sign in names or users and then at this point you select which user you wanna log in under. So if you have 2 people on your account like you and your kids, you have to select which Netflix sign in you want to use.
    What the Pioneer's now do is you get to this page and you can't select either user account. I removed the player from the account and cleared all Netflix players on said account. Then added in one of the Players and it does the same thing.
    Updated firmare and still does the ams thing. Re factory setup player and still same thing. Tried to get a hold of someone at Pioneer and no call back yet.
    Anyone else experiencing this?

Personally I don't use a Blu ray player for Netflix, I much prefer Apple TV or the Xbox which both IMO have better user interfaces.
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

I happen to have one of those players Dan, but I don't do netflix, and never connected to it with it, so I guess I am little help... Honestly, I have been using it little for BD even. I watch movies on Directv movie channels more than BDs now.

It sounds like you need to contact Pioneer.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Dmantis
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jun 2004

Tried and failed. They are amazingly hard to get a hold of.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"